'Okay, clearly you both don't like each other', Sam says and we both scoff at the same time, 'Despise and hate are better words', we both say in sync and then it falls silent until the room fills with a bang and my eyes rip away to see what it was.

'Idiot', she says and I look back at her, 'looks like you just lost, better luck next time', she adds and I'm just realising she had caused the loud noise, so I give a low growl again which she only dismisses, 'I'm killing her', I mutter when she walks away from me, and the first person to step infront of me is Steve, 'Buck, no', he says, 'leave it alone', he adds and I glare at him and then the agent, if it's a challenge and a fight she wants, then a challenge and a fight she will get.

________

I don't know why she was getting under my skin, no one has ever talked to me the way she does, hell, people even avoid me because of how scary I look, but not her, it's like every time we see each other, we see new thing to hate each other on, so I wasn't about to lose, I can make this last however long I need it to last so she get's the hint, because on thing I never do, is back down from a fight.

*Steve POV*

I sighed when I got back to the lounge and saw the teams head peak up whilst they look over at me, 'don't ask', I said and watch them all laugh.

'We heard all of it', Loki says first and they go back to their game whilst I take my seat, 'this is going to be a problem, you all know that right', I said.

'It's fine, right now it's funny, Y/n, really has guts to speak to Bucky like that, but it'll die down one way or another', Nat explains.

'One way or another meaning one of them will kill the other, given the chance', Sam says and puts a card down on the table, 'Buck won't do that, he's promised not to kill anyone', I said.

'Looks like he'll be going back on it, but I'm betting on Y/n', Thor says, throwing one of his cards down too, 'I'm betting Y/n too', Nat says and they all agreeing to who they're choosing will win this fight.

For the past half hour, I had to calm them both down, Bucky managed to piss Y/n off more by deciding to break her bedroom doorknob and having her stuck in there for last six hours before one of us wondered where she was and I was tasked to investigate.

When I reached her room, her door was thrown open and I don't know how she fixed it, but I saw murder in her eyes when she walked passed me and headed straight to Bucky's room, I honestly thought it wasn't him, and it must have been a fault to the door, but once he came out with a smile on his face, it confirmed that he had a hand in medalling with her room.

So for the past half hour, they we're shouting at each, going back and forth with one another until I made some sort of peace with the both of them and they went back to their own bedrooms.

They just need time to cool down and get some air, maybe being stuck in the compound is getting to them and they need some fresh air or something to cool the air between them.

________

I was in the middle of a game, I convinced Y/n to join so she had something to do and didn't have to be in her room, angry about Bucky and she could spend time with us as a team, but that's until we all heard a loud bang and then Bucky shout which drew our attention to the stairs when he came storming down.

We're all then looking at a furious Bucky covered with shaving cream, peanuts, confetti and small balls of paper all stuck to him and the first thing he does is stare at Y/n whilst she stares back at him, 'your making a mess Bucky, you should really clean all that up', she says and I'm sighing to myself.

'Keep acting smug, I'm going to torture you first and then cut your life expectancy short', he threatens and she only scoffs, 'good luck with that, maybe you shouldn't have started it and then we won't be in this mess', she says and he only pins her with his eyes for a few seconds until he's stomping back upstairs again.