Chapter 17

The following day we arrive at the office and since we didn't have a case we had to do some paperwork. Hotch headed straight to his office since he had a meeting with Strauss. I put my things on my desk and go to Morgan's desk to bother him.

"Hey Morgan"

"Hey mama, how are you?" He says looking up from his papers.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm great actually." He says and a smile forms on his lips.

"Oh did you asked Savannah out?" I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yes...I did. We're are having dinner on Friday." He says and I smile.

"That's great! Hope it all goes well." I say and pat his shoulder standing up.

"Thanks mama." He says and turns back to his work.

I head to the coffee machine and grab a cup of coffee and a muffin. When I'm heading back to my desk I see a familiar face exiting the elevator. It was Jason, my ex. I have wide eyes and I fast walk to the conference room grabbing my paperwork on the way, wondering why he was there. I make myself busy, once I'm settle I look up and see he spotted me. He makes his way to the conference room and I froze.

"Ahh Y/n, so glad to see you." He says smiling, opening and closing the door.

I don't pay attention and keep doing my work, "What are you doing here?" I say calmly but in the inside I was freaking out.

"Well I told you I was going to get you back didn't I?" He says making his way closer to me.

I look up at him, "And I thought I was clear in saying I was NOT coming back." I whisper- yell at him.

"Come on, don't be like that love. You still love me you know it." He says and I shake my head.

"I don't love you anymore. Not since what you did to me." I say and stand up. I noticed that everyone was looking at the commotion and I sighed.

"Y/n I told you I have change and for good this time." He says but deep down I know he is just saying that for me to go with him.

I shake my head, "I don't believe you."

At this point the team was aware of what was happening but they don't have a clue on why is happening so they make their way towards the conference room to see what is going on.

"Y/n everything okay?" Morgan asks worried.

"Yeah, he was just leaving." I say and dead stare at him.

"I don't have to follow orders from you. I leave when I want to and I'm leaving with you. Like it or not." He says and lunges towards me, grabbing my arm. Morgan pulls him back and I was at the verge of tears and look at Hotch who had an angry look.

"Hey man, what's your problem?" Morgan asks holding Jason in place.

Jason looks at him bewildered, "My problem?" He scoffs, "My problem is that my WIFE here doesn't want to come home with me."

I was getting angry by the minute, "Ex- wife and I was VERY clear on how I didn't want to go back to you!!!" I screamed and pointed a finger at him. At this moment, the team was unaware about what was happening except Hotch and JJ who knew my past.

"Wife! And you're coming with me right now." Jason said and goes to grab me again but Hotch stepped in front of me. "Oh." He laughs, "If it isn't prince charming right here."

Hotch had a stone cold face, just looking at him. Jason was getting irritated by the second. "Move" He said and Hotch didn't budge. "No." Jason look at me, then back at Hotch. "She is coming with me." Hotch just stood there and said, "No. End of discussion. Now get out because if anything happens to her, I would destroy you, you can count on that." Jason takes a look at me and scoffs, leaving the room. I let a sob I didn't know I was holding and Hotch turned to check on me.