Chapter 10

The next day arriving at the office I see Hotch at the break room getting some coffee when he sees me and motions me to come over. I leave my stuff at my desk and head over to get some coffee and talk with him.

"Y/L/N, Can I talk to you for a minute?" He says making sure nobody hears.

"Of course." I say and we walked up to his office.

I was for sure nervous because I didn't know what this was about. I sat down on the chairs in front of his desk. I notice he looked kinda nervous for whatever he was about to tell me.

"Look, I was wondering if you would go out with me, start fresh?" He said rubbing his fingers together. I notice he does that kinda often when he is nervous. That took me by surprise, I'm not going to lie but deep down I was kinda excited for him to ask me. I don't know how to explain it.

"Are you asking me on a date, Aaron Hotchner?" I say shocked.

"Trying- it isn't going very well." He says looking down at the floor.

I noticed how nervous he was and I smiled at him, "I'll love too."

He looked up fast, "Really?" He seem surprised by my answer.

"Yeah." I smiled at him to make him relax a little bit.

"So Friday? He suggests.

I nod, "Friday it is."

I head back to my desk with a smile and Morgan notices me and as always he has to ask.

"Why are you smiling about."

"Nothing, can't I just be happy?" I say smirking at him.

"I didn't say anything." He says laughing and getting back to his work.

Rossi comes out of his office and heads to our desks.

"Okay so we leave in 5 days to Mexico. Everyone got all the essentials?"

Everyone gets excited and says that they have all the essentials and continue their work. Spencer as always has a fun fact to say.

"You know Mexico is known for its cenotes. Maybe we could go to one?" He suggests.

"That's not a bad idea, we could put it in the schedule." Rossi says and heads to his office.

Everyone continues their work and leave when they finished. When I was walking to the elevator Hotch was leaving his office too. I pressed the button and waited for the elevator. Hotch came beside me and smile at me. The doors of the elevator open and we stepped inside.

"Hey excited for Mexico" He says glancing at me.

"Yeah but I'm more excited for Friday." I say glancing at him and smiling.

He smiles, "I'll pick you up at 7"

"Okay. Looking forward to it." I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday came by and I couldn't  be more excited. Yeah I know we work and all but that wasn't what I was looking forward to. We are at the office getting our coffee and some snacks when we all gather in the break room.

"Hey mama how you doing?" Morgan says with his charm look.

"I'm doing good." I say

"Y/n ready for Mexico?" Garcia says pretty much excited.

I laugh at how much energy she had this morning, "Yeah"

"Who isn't? I'm excited to go to the cenotes." Spencer comments.