Chapter 4

It's Saturday which meant at night I had to go to Rossi's for dinner with the team. For my outfit I decide on a spaghetti strap silk short green dress with some nude heels. During the day I did some shopping and some laundry. I took a shower and decide to put my hair in a high ponytail with some strands of hair to the side. I decide to go with a natural look to match with my outfit. When I finished I sprayed some perfume and grab my purse and head to Rossi's place.

When I arrive Rossi welcomed me with a glass of wine and gave me a tour of his place which wasn't any place it was a freaking mansion let's say. It's was so beautiful and it screamed David Rossi to say the least. I saw that everyone was gathered at the living room talking and having fun. Later, Rossi called and said that dinner was ready. We ate and talk about everything and had a lot of fun. One moment I was talking to Emily and Spencer when I see Hotch alone and decide to keep him some company.

"Hey having fun?" I say approaching him.

"Hey yeah you?" He says giving me a small smile.

"Yeah." I say and keep looking at him.Stop looking at him you look like a creep. I tell yourself.

"That's good." He says looking me up and down. How good I look in my dress which hugs all my curves.

"What are your plans for the weekend?" I ask him breaking staring at him.

"Oh umm hang out with Jack maybe go to the park or something." He says and I'm confused so I ask: " Who's Jack?" He notices that he never mentioned Jack to me and I haven't met him. "He's my son." He says and I'm surprised he has a son. "Oh do you have a picture of him?" I ask and he nods and shows me a picture of Jack. "Oh he looks adorable." I say to him with a smile and he just looks at me and then I say "Well I hope you have a great weekend with him." Smiling. Rossi was watching you both from afar and knew something was going to happen between the both of you. Later you guys finished and head home. The weekend wasn't interesting to say the least. It was my usual weekend doing laundry and some grocery shopping.

It was Monday and I was already at my desk doing some reports when my phone started ringing but it was an unknown number which I decline but it kept ringing all day so I answered it to see who it was.

"Agent Y/l/n" I answered. There was a silence on the other end for a moment. I was about to hang up when someone talked.

"Hello Y/n how are you doing?" The person answer and I instantly recognized who it was. I froze and Morgan noticed. He tried to find out what make me froze and look like I've seen a ghost but I didn't answer.

"Did you thought I wasn't going to find you. I know you work at the BAU. You can't hide from me." It was my ex-husband Jason on the other end. I couldn't believe he found me and didn't know what to do but cry.

"Hope to see you soon love bye for know." He says and hangs up. I tear up and head to the bathroom to clean myself. JJ notices and follows me.

"Y/n you alright?" She asks

"Umm y-yeah don't worry I'm okay." I tell her but she isn't convinced. I'm crying and shaking up by the call that she doesn't leave my side.

"Hey you're shaking. Look at me. What happened?" She says but I look at her and hesitate to tell her about my past since I don't trust a lot a people. But I decide to at least tell her.

"Umm It- I can't he's gonna come for me and I- I just can- can't" I try telling her but I'm crying and shaking that she just holds me and let's me cry. At one point she spoke: "Sweetheart what are you talking about? Who's coming for you?" "My ex-husband. He found me after all these years he found me." I tell her and she just looks at me with sad eyes and kinda gets where the situation is headed and she just holds me. Time passes and I come out the bathroom and see that everyone is worry about me.

"Mama are you okay?" Morgan asks me.

"Y/n do you need anything?" Spencer asks me.

"What happen y/n?" Emily asks me.

"Y/n sweetie what's the matter?" Garcia asks me.

I look at JJ and she nods understanding I don't want anyone to find out about my past for now. So I tell them that I'm fine and that they don't need to worry. They sighed in relief and Emily asked me if I want to grab lunch with her and I accepted and go grab lunch for everyone.