"Daddaaaaaa - I heard my daughter calling and running towards me, I quickly picked her up.

"Yess, Dadda's angel - I said looking in her hazel grey orbs which she inherited from me.

"Dadda, yo...u ca...me, I wait fwor ywo - she said in her childish voice, smiling cheekily.

"Yes angel, I came. Now tell me, what you did whole day - I asked looking at my angel with a smile.

"Dadda, I pwayed (played) daadu (grandfather), I eat chwocolate. I watch swuper hero (super hero) - her blabbering started and I was listening it. I saw izzah looking at us lovingly.

"Alizeh, look the avengers movie started. Don't you wanna watch it - said izzah smiling.

"Yayyyy, I watch it - said alizeh excitedly, she jumped from my arms and ran towards the couch and started watching the movie Avengers with concentration.

"Just because of you, our daughter became a sucker for Disney princess and Avengers super heroes - I said looking at izzah in playfull manner, she looked at me and chuckled.

"Obviously, I am also a sucker for avengers super heroes. How hot and handsome thor and captain America are?? - she said dreamingly, I pulled her closer from her waist, her eyes widened.

"Ahad, what are you doing. Alizeh is in the room - she whisper-yelled at me, I winked at her.

"Don't worry, she is busy watching Avengers. You are so much intrested in those super heroes, let me show you how much hot and handsome I am - I said with a flirty smile, her cheeks turned red.

"No, I don't want to see. You are aging old - she said with a teasing smile, I glared at her.

"Hey, I am just 32. Okay - I said sternly, she nodded her head teasingly.

"5 years passed, still you guys doesn't lock your door while romancing and now your daughter is also sitting here - we heard a voice from behind and we knew who it was.

"5 years passed, still you doesn't knock at our door while we are romancing. You are always the one who interrupts us - I said looking at adam, he was smiling mischievously.

"Aww, I am sorry brother. But this will never stop - he said winking at us.

"Adam, don't tease them - said noor coming from behind, hitting his arm lightly. He winced like she hit him with a rod, he is still the drama queen.

"How can you hit your husband infront of them??? Very bad noor - said adam pouting, she chuckled.

"Stop your drama adam, we both came here to call you guys for dinner. Come and have dinner guys - said Noor, dragged him out of the room. We both passed a smile to each other.

"Alizeh, come baby let's have dinner - said izzah lovingly, alizeh looked at us with a pout.

"Avengels - she said pointing towards the tv, we both looked at each other.

"Baby, we will watch it tomorrow - said izzah, her face lit up.

"Rwally, it co...me twomorrow - she asked excitedly, izzah nodded her head. She quickly ran out of the room, we both chuckled at our daughter's antics. We left our room, went to dining area and sat on our chairs.

Alizeh sat in izzah's lap, she started feeding my angel. We all started having our dinner talking and chatting.

"Dadda, ywou knoww, what is twomorrow - asked alizeh excitedly, I know what is tomorrow but I decided to tease my angel.

"No, what is tomorrow. Izzah you know?? Yaa, I remember. Tomorrow is an important meeting of mine - I said acting, her face fell.

"Ywou noo knoww - she asked sadly, I shook my head. She jumped from izzah's lap and ran towards room. Everyone glared at me, I raised my eyebrows.