Chapter-34

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.....

Ahad's pov.

I was sleeping but I didn't find izzah beside me as I opened my eyes she was nowhere in room

I was sleeping but I didn't find izzah beside me as I opened my eyes she was nowhere in room. I sat on bed crossing my legs, rubbing my eyes. Suddenly I heard washroom door opened, she came out wearing simple cloths but her face was looking pale and she was walking weakly and seeing her like this I was worried like hell.

She came towards me, sat on bed and I asked her that what happened at first she was hesitant but she told me she is on periods. I told her we will eat breakfast in room but she denied. I went in washroom and did my morning chores. I came out, we both were going out for breakfast but as her health was not well I picked her up.At first she was hesitant but I shutted her mouth.

As we both went out everyone teased us and after breakfast I picked her up again. We went to our room, after making her understand everything I went to study to discuss about anaya.
Adam, reyan and sharik were already present there.

"Guys I need to talk about something important - I said sitting on the chair.

"What bhai?? - asked adam.

"Remember the hospital didn't gave us the body of anaya, actually I told this to izzah and she asked this to her friend, she told that there is no rule, whatever the condition of body is, they have to give us the body. Now the main point is, did they really do last rites of anaya or something else. I am hella confused - I said and there was a silence in room.

"WHATTT - Three voices echoed in the room.

"You told everything to izzah bhabhi - asked adam and I nodded.

"What she said - asked sharik.

"She consoled me, she didn't hated me even she told me not to feel guilty - I said smiling.

"Woahh it means she knows everything and also likes you - said adam and I nodded.

We talked about this case for sometime when suddenly......

"Bhai we all knows that you love bhabhi, did you confess - reyan asked and I nodded in no.

"Such a dumbass you should confess it to her, take her to some beach and confess it duddee - said sharik.

"I am confused what if she doesn't love me - I said confusedly.

"Everyone can see that bhabhi loves you bhai, confess it as fast as you can - said adam and I nodded.

After some more talks i went in my room to check upon izzah. As I entered she was lost in her thoughts. I went towards her and next what she told me was shocking. She also talked about anaya only that how she is having a feeling that the main culprit is some family member or relative. I told the truth that I also have that feeling and next what she told me melted my heart.