Chapter-12

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.........

Izzah's pov

As I was sitting on sofa I called Ahad

I don't know why he was not answering, After sometime we decided to meet on chaat shop on 2:30 because.
Avengers endgame was coming at 5:30.
I can't left avengers.

Avengers is love.

After sometime it was 2:15 I quickly took phone and bag and key of my Scooty and went away greeting mummy. I drove to chaat shop and I was waiting for Ahad now.

As I was standing I saw him coming.
He was wearing casuls.

Oh my Allah
Why this guy is so handsome.

As I looked around I saw some girls staring at him, I don't know why but I felt really angry.
As he came towards me he greeted me and as I looked around those girls were glaring at me and I smirked.

And we started eating now.
I was shocked that he didn't eat junk food.

Junk food is life.

I can't live without street food and he.

Allah I have to change him.

And we started eating
He also ate but started screaming coz for him it was spicy.
It was not at all spicy for him, I gave him water and we ate pani puri, papdi chaat.

Awww my my
I was eating after many days.

After filling our stomachs we both went to nearby park, he asked me my answer but I was confused but then I saw some childrens playing I also went to them and started playing.

As I was running suddenly I got unbalanced and I was about to fall coz of fear I closed my eyes but my face didn't touch ground even I was in air.
And I was clutching someone's t shirt as I opened my eyes I saw two hazel grey orbs looking at my brown orbs.

Ahad.
He saved me from falling and breaking my nose.

We were lost in each other and suddenly realizing our position we both separated, After sometime we talked and suddenly I asked that question again and I was more shocked when we both said yes.

First time in my life I was blushing I don't know why so we both bid bye.
But this guy he asked me that he can drop me like gentlemen but I told him that I came on my scooty, we both went to our respective houses.

As I came to house I was bombarded with questions.

"so Izzy what is the answer tell me - asked mom excitedly, first I made a sad face, she also made a sad face. Then smiling, she also smiled. Then excited face, she made an excited face. I again made a sad, I was just teasing her.

"Izzah if you don't answer me, I will call ahad and ask him. Do you want me to call him - she threatened me and I quickly answered.

"mom we both said yes - I said happily.

"ohh my god, god bless you my child - maa said and took me in bone crushing hug, Papa and arsh also joined us and there was a emotional moment, after sometime I watched my fav movie Avengers Endgame.

As I ended my eyes were moist as I looked around arsh was also crying coz Tony Stark died. Seeing each other's face we both started laughing like crazy.

Mom gave us you-will-never-change look,But papa was just sitting and smiling, After sometime filling my stomach like cavewoman I went to my room.

I came to my room, changed my clothes and sat on bed.As I saw my phone there was a message from ahad, I also messaged him.

And after some surfing.
Now tomorrow I have to tell this to three tornado.

My three friends.

The hardest thing I don't know what will they do or say. I hope they don't do something stupidity, I was in deep slumber after sometimes.

————————————

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Signing off.......
~Ria