Chapter-36

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.....

Ahad's pov.

It's been 2 days I came back from NY and I told everything about my past to izzah

It's been 2 days I came back from NY and I told everything about my past to izzah. And now I decided to tell her my every feeling to her which I have. I made a plan for this today. I took my mom and dadi's help for this as I don't know anything about this. As I told that I am gonna tell my feelings to her everyone was so happy. So today I asked her that after office we will go somewhere.

I already did every preparation but I am so nervous. I quickly kept these thoughts aside. After we all had breakfast we both left. As we arrived to her office I really don't have heart to leave her but what to do. I quickly kissed her cheek and she also surprised me by kissing my cheek. I was so shocked but I chuckled at my cute wifey antics. I also left for my office.

Every minute was like an hour to me. I really can't wait. I didn't even did my work today I was so engrossed in her thoughts that I cancelled a meeting today. My p.a. was also shocked with my behaviour. Just like that it was evening and I quickly changed my clothes, drove to her office. Everything was already prepared. I am excited and nervous both at a time.

Dude you are behaving like a love sick teenager - My inner voice said.

Whatever - I thought.

As I came to her office, I called her and after sometime she came. We both sat in car and before she can ask I told her that first I will take her to my hotel and after that the main destination. As we both arrived, I held her hand and we both walked inside. Today I decided to introduce her infront of every employee.

As we entered everyone was staring, glaring and murmuring about us and I saw izzah getting really uncomfortable. So I shouted at them but quickly regretted as izzah flinched because of my voice. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and walked in my cabin. I told her to change her clothes. I already kept it in my cabin's washroom. After almost 10 minutes, she came out and my breath hitched.

She was looking breathtaking beautiful in the red dress, I can't even take my eyes off from her. I started walking towards her and after our sweet little moment, I intervened our hands and we drove to that main destination.

In whole ride I was nervous as hell. I was just thinking like
What if she don't like my surprise??
What if she doesn't have feeling for me??
What if I ruined everything by speaking something stupid???
Many what ifs were roaming in my head but I quickly kept those thoughts aside and calmed myself.

Calm down ahad it's your first time, you will do amazing - I thought.

Please don't be nervous and most important thing don't slutter infront of her - My inner voice said.

Yup I will not do any mess yess but what if she rejects me - I thought.

Are you out of your mind?? Why will she reject. Didn't you saw care and love in her eyes for you. Don't take stress and she also have same feelings like you. She is your wife how can she reject you stupid - My inner voice said.