Chapter-32

Hola fam!!!

I am sorry for the late update.
*smiling sheepishly*

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.......

Ahad's pov.

Yesterday night I told izzah my past

Yesterday night I told izzah my past. I was scared that how she will react but instead of hating me, she consoled me and I loved it. I seriously thought that she will hate me. It's not that I don't trust her but I am really scared of losing my loved ones. I've already losen my sister but I don't want to lose her who is spreading happiness in my life, the one who helped me and is helping me from coming out of the darkness and is light in my life, who is like a rain in my destructed life, who is my wife, my life, my JAAN and MY LOVE.

Yess, I love her I was scared of telling her but yesterday night proved it that she cares for me and likes me. But still I am scared of telling. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't see izzah waving her hand in front of my eyes.

"Hello check check Are you fine?? Are you listening?? What happened ahad?? - she said still waving her hand and I chuckled.

"I am here only izzah I....I... was just thinking something - I said and she smirked.

Ohh my god now what she is thinking, I know she is that girl who is like a mischievous kid who can steal chocolate and can do anything.

"Ohhhh so you were thinking about me right - she said with a lopside smirk on her face and I just made a face.

"Hey!! Don't make faces you were thinking about me - she said teasingly.

"Izzahhhh - I said sternly.

"Hey!!! Don't izzah me okk - she said glaring at me.

"Ok I was thinking about you actually I was thinking about my past and I - i started but was cutt off by her.

"Ahad I told you not to think negative but still you know what you are such a stubborn kid. You didn't do anything wrong then why are you in guilt, other then thinking about this you should investigate that whose truck was that at that night when you and anaya went out, or it was just a accident or was he drunk - she said making me understand.

"Thanks izzah, and yaa I am investigating about that and all I got to know is on that night the driver was not drunk I think it was all pre planned - I said and her eyes widened.

"What pre planned now what is this?? Oh my god!! Who can do this and why - she said making a confused face.

"Izzah you don't need to worry about that I will do this please don't take stress - I said and she nodded.

Just to lighten up her mood I said - "you know last night you slapped me and it is still printed on my cheek see. I don't know what your hand is made up of."