Chapter-29

Hola fam!!

Don't kill me for late update.

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.......

Izzah's pov.

It's been a month to that dreadful accident and after that ahad is being more protective for me

It's been a month to that dreadful accident and after that ahad is being more protective for me. It's kinda cute but sometimes irritating because protectiveness is fine but over protectiveness is like someone is caging me.

Ahad is not caging me but I really don't like that. His madness reached to next level when he even appointed a bodyguard for me.Mark is nice person but I really get scared seeing him.He is really bulky and it feel like he is dominant. He is like thanos.

Bulky and scary.

As ahad is busy with meetings and his works. He send mark to my office to pick me and everyone gives me strange stares.

Now it was weekend and I was going to my home to spend some time with my family. Ahad was being stubborn like he don't want to send me and safety and blah blah blah.

But I just made a cute puppy face and he agreed. I was in my room as it was night time. I am thinking that how that accident made me and ahad closer. He started sharing things to me. He started opening up and most important thing he started trusting me. I think he has made some walls around his heart and I have promised to myself that I will break those walls.

I was thinking when a beautiful voice suddenly interrupted my thoughts.

"Thinking about me - that irritating but cute voice interrupted me. I looked at him and found him already smirking.

How much I like his smile and smirks.

Giirlllll that's not the time to stare at him like a pervert - My irritating consy interrupted.

I hate you conscience - I thought.

You never called me by my full name but now I think ahad is snatching you - again my stupid consy spoke.

I hate you and now just shut up - I thought.

Ok ok I am going and don't ask for a help when you will need me - consy spoke.

Ohh go duddeee - I spoke.

"Izzah are you sure you don't need a doctor or something - ahad said making me look at him.

"What why - I spoke and he blinked several times and then spoke.

"I am calling you from some 5 minutes but you are not listening just murmuring something - he said making a confused face.

How much I love his confused face.

Pervy pervy this girl is a pervy - my stupid consy again spoke.