22

The phone screen was showing the floor as Jungkook walked back inside after getting his food delivered. He put his phone to stand on the table before putting down the plastic beside it. He smiled and waved back to Chaeyoung who was waiting for him on the video call.

"Okay, baby. I have my food here with me.", he showed her his fries with a big grin.

"Fries? Don't tell me that's all you're eating for lunch, Kookie.", Chaeyoung replied as she looked at him starting to eat the fries in his hand.

He smiled, "I have burger too."

Chaeyoung shook her head. "Have you been eating junk food only over there?", she asked him.

He quickly shook his head.

"Oh, but this burger isn't junk food. See how big the beef, the veggies, healthy avocado you hate in there.", he laughed at his own words.

Chaeyoung laughed too as he explained his healthy burger to her.

"By the way, what are you eating? It's dinner time and you have snacks only?", he asked her as he looked at the bowl in her hand.

Chaeyoung smiled before showing what was inside the bowl to him.

"Nacho chips? No rice today?", he teased her as he knew how she loved her rice for dinner.

She chuckled, "I had rice at lunch and this chips. I made them myself."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I made them. When will you be back? I'll make some for you when you come home.", she said.

He smiled before shaking his head, "Hmm, I'm not sure, baby. This short course seems to be dragging for few more days. But I'll let you know ASAP when I'm done with it."

Chaeyoung pouted as she think of how many days more she has to be alone while Jungkook is in London for his private short course for selected police officers there.

"Anyway, baby. Is there anything you want me to bring back home for you from here?", he asked but she did not reply to him. "Rosie baby?", he called as he looked at her long pouty lips om the screen. "Hey, babe..", he waved in front of the screen to get her attention.

She looked at him and sighed, "I miss you, darling.."

He smiled warmly, "I miss you too, my freaking cute chipmunk."

Chaeyoung looked at him with her forehead creased, "Don't call me that."

Jungkook chuckled, "It's true. You look like a cute little chipmunk when you're eating, baby."

She shook her head before she smiled mischievously, "You, Jeon Jungkook. You look like a bunny when you're smiling. My cute baby bunny."

Her words made Jungkook smiled widely as he finished his fries.

"No, stop. Did you actually like it when I call you that?", she asked in surprise.

He nodded as he started to eat his burger, "I'm your cute baby bunny. You're my cute little chipmunk. We're a pair of cute little mammalias."