Back to the underworld/Premonitions?

Start from the beginning

Even if he gave Serafall a chance she could easily fuck it up and that will be the end of it.

So he will still keep his distance from her.

Izou: (I gave her a chance to redeem herself so why am I having these doubts?....emotions are so damn complicated.)

Who knows what the other satans were thinking about.

He killed Zeus the king of gods and they could use his adopted daughters against him.

If they die...he will truly descend into madness.

Izou: (.......No use thinking about this now, the future can wait.)

Izou: I see you two are training really hard...I'm proud of you two.

Mittelt and Morgiana would seemingly glow from the praise they received from their adoptive father.

Izou: You two keep training, I have to be a bodyguard for Yasaka for her meeting with the other factions.

Mittelt: So you have to go back to the place you hate the most?

Izou: Unfortunately....and as much as I don't want to see Yasaka get hurt by those devils.

Morgiana: Well that sucks, after all of this what will we do?

Izou: Travel the world and learn new things.

Mittelt: Sounds good to me.

Izou nods his head and received a message from Yasaka saying meet her at the estate in 30 minutes.

Izou: Well you guys do whatever you want to do, I have to get going.

Morgiana's head shot up,

Morgiana: Oh!! I took a divine Boar I found when we destroyed Olympus.

Izou and Mittelt look at her surprised and then that all say

Izou/Morgiana/Mittelt: Divine pork chops are for dinner tonight.

Izou receives a message from Yasaka and he knew it was time.

To go back to the place he hated the most.

Izou: (I'm not looking forward to this at all, so let's get this over with.)

Izou arrives at the estate not looking forward to this at all but he knew someday he was going to return.

He just hoped it wouldn't be so soon.

Even if he put Zeus's head on a pike in the underworld but that was a message and then after that he left hoping he didn't have to return.