Author's Note

Coming soon.

Maybe sooner than you think...

Welcome, welcome, welcome to Veils of Storm!

I have promised a sequel to Hearts of Stone for a while now and I'm finally getting myself in gear to deliver!

Do I have a plan? No. Do I have a direction? Ever so slightly. Will I do this anyway? But of course.

So let's pick where we left off last time.

Bound together by their new curse, Kat and Cage are ready to set off on their search and rescue mission to bring prince Ferdinand home. Yep, Cage's 3/4 brother and the current heir to the throne.

Meanwhile, there are still rumors about the heir of Endir and political unrest there. Magic is starting to make its way back into the land. And Kat and Cage are going to get married at some point.

But of course I will make it a lot more complicated than that.

So prepare for an adventure riddled with new entertaining characters as well as a plot which takes us out of the cursed castle and into the wide world.

Minor change from the previous version: Cage's curse now lasted the magical 7 years (instead of the random 8 I used last time).

So even if he is technically and magically maybe still stuck at 25, Cage would be 33 if not for the curse (another magical age).

Hope you enjoy this new adventure!

🏴‍☠️

Updates? What are those?

Well, I'm not sure exactly when I'll start posting, but when I will, I will post as I write. So be on the lookout for the beginning of updates. It's bound to be sooner rather than later.

 It's bound to be sooner rather than later