Not a few seconds passed that her parents barged into her room. The words that came out of their mouths were. "Y/N are you okay?" She merely nodded. As moving any part of her body throws her into a deep pit of agony. Her mother came forward and caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead. "I am so sorry baby. I am so sorry that you had to go through all of this."

Y/N started weeping when she glanced towards her father. Seeing her dad in such a state shattered her heart. It was the first time in her life that she saw her father's eyes getting damp. Mr Kim was a man with incredible emotional strength. He never deemed crying as the best alternative to articulating his stress and turmoil he would instead reserve it to himself.

"Eomma, Appa. Stop crying, please. You are making me cry too and it stings my arm. Please, I am fine look at me. Your daughter is stable and alive. It is the cycle of life. Without accidents and Mistakes, no one can prosper. Injuries are a part of life. Precisely, They make us tougher enough to live firmly in this world. Life is not perfect you know. Not everything is scheduled according to our desires and aspirations. We gotta be strong to survive and your daughter is stronger than a wall and tougher than a stone."

Y/N POV

I don't know where these words were coming from but the one thing that I do know is that they are certainly authentic. Somewhere inside that glow of surviving was still alive in me. I wanted to live for justice, justice with me and my brother. Justice from my blood for the unequal treatment, for the pain, agony, and misery they abandoned us in.

All these thoughts made me even stronger. I tried to move a little because my back was getting sore but with every single action, the pain hit me severely.

°°°°_____________°°°°

the doctor came in to check on me as I was under observation for 1 month. I was sick and tired of being stuck in a room. I couldn't go anywhere. Not even bathroom because I guess my leg was badly damaged. I wish nothing worse has happened. Other than that my other injuries healed very quickly

"He-llo miss Y/N. Ho-w are you feeling? Any improvement?

" Yes, uisa nim (의사 님 = Doctor). I feel much better but I don't think my Leg injury has completely recovered yet. Uisa nim when will I be able to walk again?" I inquired.

"..................."

The doctor seemed to be very sickened by something. As if something was bothering him. It made me worried about what he was about to disclose was something, that would sting bitterly. I was getting anxious every passing second but it seemed like the doctor's tongue became a stone. Words were stuck in his throat.

It was then that a few tears eluded from his eyes. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I had no idea what he was about to let out.

"Ui-s-a ni-im?" My voice cracked due to anxiety.

"I am s-orr-yy Y/N, I am s-ooo so-rry."
Saying this he fell on his knees, clutching his hair in his fists, pushing his head between his thighs, crying unstoppably."

"Huh....., why wha-t happe-ned. Tell me what happened. ........... Pls" I begged.

"I am- sorry-ry that I have to say this but Y/N............ Y o u    w o u l d   n o t   b e   a b l e   t o   d a n c e   a g a i n!!

I don't know what was going on. My senses quit operating, my forehead started to sweat, my vision was starting to get blurry due to the river of tears that were forming in my eyes.

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NOOOOO. NO, NO."

The door burst open and someone instantly trapped me in their embrace.

~Authour POV~

The door burst open and someone instantly trapped her in their embrace.

It was her best friend Eunbi.

~Flashback~

Eunbi came with the BTS members to check on her dear bestie, Y/N. She was very excited to finally visit her bestie after so many days. But her smile dropped when she heard Y/N screaming. She dropped the cake that she was holding and rushed inside her quarter.

Word count omitting A/N note: 1403

A/N Note

Hey, yo beautiful ppl. Your author, myself is back with another shitty update. I kinda messed up a little hehe so I was grounded. So that is why I could not update a chap but for those ppl who are reading my other stories too. Don't worry I will update both stories today ok?. Just remember "Y/N you nice keep going" hehe. Byeeeeeeeee and I love you.

Love Yourself, Speak Yourself & Face Yourself.

Borahae. Saranghae💜💜💜💜💜💜