Chapter 3

We walked outside the practice room to a huge hall which I assume is the practice room.

We seated ourselves on the floor. We were talking to each other and introducing ourselves when we heard faint footsteps approaching the stage.

I was busy Instagramming when I felt my heartbeat increase, a feeling of excitement arose in me. My heartbeats were going crazy. I looked up from my phone to meet 7 extremely handsome and gorgeous men standing in front of me. The BTS.

My eyes locked with Park Jimin. I don't know why my heart rate was increasing every second. It felt like it would pop out any succeeding second. My mind stopped working. He felt very familiar yet very unfamiliar.

I was so busy trying to recognise a certain face that I didn't notice that I have created an uncomfortable tension in the room by starting an Idol with my eyes wide open. When I came back to my senses and realised myself constantly starting at Park Jimin and he returning the look. I quickly broke the eye contact and looked at my hands being embarrassed by my acts.

"So I guess it is enough for today. You guys must be tired go and enjoy. Tomorrow we'll see each other at the training base. Remember, the person who has more than 5 absences will be terminated from the company. So be very careful about your attendance no excuses will be accepted. Thank you and have a good day." Manager Lee said and left the room followed by BTS except for Park Jimin who gave a last glance at me, his orbs were tense and his forehead was scrunched in such a way that his wrinkles were pretty visible. He was snapped out of his trans when Jungkook pulled his sleeve.

Right now I was very stressed out. I don't know what was happening to me. I don't know why his presence felt very intimate. Something was catching my attention which made my heart beat out of my chest. My forehead was doused in sweat. There was a hot Aura around me which was intensifying the atmosphere.

I cracked out of my thoughts when Eunbi shook me. "Are you alright girl, what's going on? You know can always share with me." She said, with a worry-filled tone. "Eunbi I don't know if you will remember but you know the heartbeat thing that happened to me during the BTS concert." I sniffled "yeah, what about it?" She questioned. "It appeared again and a little more intense this time as if an unknown destiny is waiting for me. It is me who has to find out what that foreign fate is and how to reach it. It just drives me crazy." I sobbed and tightly hugged her. She took me in her warm embrace and assured me that one day everything will be alright and that hidden fate will one day open up to me.

Jimin's POV

I was still stuck at square one. I don't know Why my heart started thumping so hard after seeing that girl. For the record, I have never seen her before then why is my soul behaving like this.

"Jiminshii, where are you lost. You know I've been noticing for a while that you space out a lot. What is going on with you? Is everything alright?" Namjoon interrogated.

No one except hobi hyung and Taehyung knows that when I get the nightmare, I space out a lot and can't sleep for several nights. They are all aware of the fact that I have a lost sister but I never felt confident enough to tell them about the nightmare situation.

"Umm, it's nothing hyung I am just thinking about our past tour. I think I screwed up the performance of Idol. Just been thinking about it otherwise there is nothing else." I assured him. "Look Jimin we all know how exhausted we all. It is not your fault, okay, now don't think about it a lot." Jin hyung said with a smile.

While I was fiddling with my hands Felt a pair of eyes gawking at me. I looked up and as expected, it was hobi hyung looking at me, eyes full of pity and concern, he mouthed an 'everything is going to be alright' I nodded and glanced at the floor. My eyes were now stinging because of thick drops of tear that I forced to hold in my eyes were now urging to escape. I couldn't handle it anymore so I excused myself and went to the restroom.