Chapter 7

After 4 hours the doctor came out. He did not look relatively sure about the declarations he was practically going to make. Jimin's heart was wrenching by just looking at the doctor's facial expressions.

"Dr Caralem is every-everything okay-y?" Taehyung was stuttering with words today. A man who had a beautiful bond with words, and who was always confident with his past statements, was today stammering with forming phrases.

"I am afraid, not everything is fine. I don't even know how to start. Actually----" the doctor halted between his words.

They all were looking at him and then Eunbi screamed at the top of her lungs.

"ACTUALLY WHATTTTTTTT?"

"Eunbi control yourself, please. It is not good for your health." Mr Park Ji-won, HYBE's CEO, tried to calm her down, but she was way too intensified to even decipher Mr Park Ji-won's words.

"Miss Kim Park Y/N---- broke 10 of her right limbs, her right wrist is severely damaged and the worst part as her being a dancer is---------- her right leg completely crushed which means she WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DANCE ANY MORE." The doctor said with a great emphasis on the last few words.

These words were heartbreaking for every listener present there. The two most hurt people comprised, Eunbi and Jimin. Both went still, their actions froze, tears started trickling down their eyes. Eunbi ran outside bcs she couldn't restrain herself anymore. While on the other hand, Jimin slid down to the floor, clutching his hair so tightly that his knuckles were beginning to get white.

He started to scream and whimper. The BTS members except for Taehyung and Hobi were shocked to see Jimin in such a severe situation.
They tried to calm him down but nothing worked until Tae came, he seized him in his embrace tightly receiving an intense hug in response that he was having a problem breathing.

Tae was Jimin's soulmate. He was always there for him in his ups and downs and vice versa. Many times people referred to them as a couple but what they didna know was that their friendship was stronger than love. Many people's main priorities may occur as love, money, or health but for these two, friendship and Family meant more than anything.

{This part is true. The one below 👇}

When Jimin had moved to Seoul from Busan, many of his classmates made fun of his accent and Tae would protect him, which is when they became best friends. When the lovely mochi was ignored by all of Taehyung's friends, V stood up for Jimin and they became even closer friends.

They both were attending different high schools.

Taehyung went to Daegu Jeil High School and Jimin to Busan Arts High School

But after joining HYBE as trainees both of them joined Korea Arts, so basically, school isn't the reason why they met, they met because they both transferred to the same school after being accepted as trainees. Without HYBE, they might have never met.

{Back to my imagination}

A few hours had already passed and the visitors weren't yet permitted to greet Y/N. BTS and GLITTER were somehow forced back to their dorms as a lot of fans already entered the hospital, God knows how. The only people present there were her crying parents and a worried manager Kim Lee-Sol.

"Eomma, Appa?" Y/N shouted. Even though she screamed out their names her voice was damn low due to weakness that hovered over her body.
She tried several times but each time no response. Then she gave up and looked around the room while tears eluded uncontrollably from her eyes.

She was gaping at the compartment she was in when she saw a glass on her side table. Struggling with her injury and enduring her pain she reached the glass and pushed it off the table. The glass bounced on the floor several times and then rolled under the chairs.