Chapter 5

Y/N POV

My body felt lifeless. I had bone aches and a tiny attack of Migraine the previous night. My body aches because of the rough choreography.
Thank God today was a holiday but the shifting was still to be done. The thing that worried me the most was how was I supposed to shift almost the whole house just by myself.

A Brilliant Idea appeared in my mind. I was great friends with Jungkook and Taehyung. They recently became my best friends. They know me better than I do. Both of the Maknaes are extremely adorable and yes I am older from both of them. The thing I think about a lot is that Park Jimin and  I have the same birth dates and same birth years.

I meet him very occasionally, during practice or HYBE meetings. We don't personally meet and greet. There is this invisible boundary that prevents me from interacting with him.

I dialed Jungkook's number but it was shut down so I decided to call Tae.

Tae: " Annyeonghaseyo, Taehyung imida" { Hi I am Taehyung }

Y/N: " Hi Taehyung this is Y/N, Kim Park Y/N from GLITTER. Sorry to disturb you but I need your help and don't ask me where I got your number. Reception table by Choi Sanga."

Tae: "Ohh ok. What do you need help with I am at your service miss Y/N"

Y/N: " I want you to help me with shifting at 3 in the evenings and BTW I must say your acting skills are outstanding."

Tae: "Awe thanks and don't worry I will be there right on time."

Y/N: "Great and yeah bring Jungkook along there is a lot of stuff to move. 2 people are not enough."

Tae: "Roger Mam."

Y/N: "Haha. Okay then."

*Phone call cut*

I quickly took a shower and wore this

I was brushing my hair when the doorbell rang

I was brushing my hair when the doorbell rang. I glanced towards the clock and it was exactly 3 pm. I was super surprised by Taehyung's timing.

I was about to open the door when an intense sensation of excitement rose in me. I have been experiencing it a lot these past months. I still don't know why. I tried to ignore it and opened the door.

My lips curved into a warm welcoming smile and I greeted both the Maknaes. What surprised me was that there was another person. The one and only Park Jimin. I don't know why but my body started to slightly tremble and my forehead started to drench in sweat. My heartbeat increased even more and now it was out of control.

I could only let out an incoherent "hi"
No more no less. His facial manners showed the same nervousness and anxiety that I was going through. I moved away from the doorway and let him in.

"Where to start?" Inquired Taehyung.
"Let's just move the furniture in first and then the rest of the boxes." I smiled.

We started working from then and there and by 5 pm we were all done except the crockery was to be organized. Everyone just fell on the couches because of extreme tiredness.

I rapidly got up and went to the kitchen and brought back a jug full of fresh homemade lemonade. "Get up all of you, I brought lemonade. Drink it you'll feel reinvigorated.

Two hands came forward to receive their lemonades and when I looked up at Jimin he was just staring at my hands.

I know he is a little shy type of person and never easily opened up in front of people just like myself. I don't know why but I cannot stop feeling related to him in some way. This connection between us pulls me towards him. I cannot stop noticing it.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jimin. Yes, Park Jimin clicked his fingers in front of my eyes. "Are you okay? You seem lost someplace else" general curiosity was solely visible in his orbs. "Ahh, just was thinking about my high school time. I used to have a boy in my class whose name was also Park Jimin." I lied. Not that there was a boy in my class named Jimin but that I was thinking about that.

"Oh really. Which high school did you go to?" He asked an open question but shyness was still present in his accent.
"Oh that, Busan High School of Art." He was surprised after listening to what I just said. For a second he went still as a stone and then these words came out of his mouth.

"So you're the same Kim Park Y/N from my class." I was amazed after hearing what he said. I couldn't believe my ears. My tongue became as stiff as a stone in my mouth.

"You both were what?"

Word Count: 810 excluding the A/N note

A/N note

Hey guys author here. I am so sorry for the slow updates but as you know online classes and homework. So I can't update so quickly but I will make sure to try to update ASAP.

BTW don't forget to vote for my story. You are free to comment down below I will read all of them. (At least try to). If you have any queries you can always ask in the comment box I will clear them for you. Take care of yourselves and stay safe.

Love from the author.💜💜💜💜💜💜