Chapter 4

~Jimin POV~

The fragile ribbons of Sunrays escaping from the delicate velvet curtains crashed straight on my face and my eyes flutter open. I stretched a little and glanced at the alarm clock on my nightstand. It was still early in the morning, It was the time of dawn. In my opinion, dawn time is the most serene time of the day. The almost insignificant droplets of moisture on the plants felt like a mystic and were somehow soothing.

For a moment It felt like all my uncertainties and worries just blew away in the air with the flow of the wind, somewhere far away,  somewhere in the darkest and deepest pits of the world, but it was only a matter of a few seconds and then reality hit hard, that the darkest and the deepest pit was my soul, was my own heart. Only one thought came to my mind. "Where are you? Who are you?"

Instantly A dim knock came from my room door. I already recognized who it was. I could see the shadow of two pairs of feet waiting desperately on the other side of my door. I wiped the tears that I unconsciously shed and plastered a smile on my face.

I instantly grasped the cold doorknob and pulled it open. Both of them gaped at me, Hobi hyung suddenly held my face in his palm and start analyzing my face moving it in extraordinary directions. I was exceedingly confused by his gestures.

"Hyung I think he is alright," Taehyung whispered. I instantly gave him the 'what's going on ' glare. He flinched a little before responding, "actually hyung was worried about you after the last night's events. So he forced me to come here when I knew you will be alright. Aren't you?" He explained." Well, Hobi hyung I am perfectly fine standing in front of you. I told you soo many times don't take so much stress for me but you never listen to me." I pouted. He chuckled and abruptly hugged me. I responded to his hug and snuggled deeper into his chest.

~Time Skip------------------!!!~

{Y/N and BTS both reached the hybe building and were chilling in their respective rooms with their members when Mr. Lee called them to the practice room}

~Author POV~

BTS entered the practice room followed by GLITTER. They all greeted each other and Their Choreographer Miss Sia Blake Adams, who was well-known for her electric dance moves. Y/N was a diehard fan of her and always acknowledged her as her role model. She was hella excited to meet her but she didn't show it as somewhere inside she was too shy to commit an act like this.

Whenever Y/N and Jimin's eyes met their hearts started to race like an athlete. Finally, they all finished up practicing by 8 pm and were packing their bags. Y/N was very tired as she has been practicing for 11 hours.

She was waiting for her driver as she still had to meet the real estate agent who was going to give her the apartment keys. Yes, she was moving out of her house bcs, first of all, she was 25 now so she needed some privacy. Second, her parent's house was way too far from her workplace so it was very hard for her to travel 45 minutes to come to her work and then 45 minutes of going back. So she decided to look for some apartments nearby.

~Y/N POV~

I packed all of my stuff and hugged my friends farewell. Right now I was waiting for the real estate agent to come as we had a conversation about our meeting spot and we decided to meet outside the Bighit insight building. Currently, fifteen minutes have passed and there is no sign of him.

Tired of waiting for I was about to dial his number when someone halted in front of me. "Are you Miss Y/N?" He inquired. "I sure am and you must be Mr. Choi Minju." He nodded to my words and told me to sit in his car. At first, it didn't felt right but then I avoided the disturbing thought and settled myself in the passenger seat.

~Time skip----------!!!!!~

Author note and POV

{They were unable to find a considerable apartment so they decided to look for dormitories and eventually found the one that hit perfectly Y/N's expectations.}

Y/N was very satisfied with the dorm as it was in a secured area. It was where most actors and singers live so there was 24/7 protection. Her workplace was also close to the area it was almost 10 minutes walk or 5min drive. She transferred the money to the agent company's account.

Her work was done so she decided to head home and pack her things for tomorrow's shifting. She was very excited to finally have her place.

{After packing her stuff she went to sleep as she was pretty tired and she had to wake up early in the morning. She took a day off to shift peacefully. Little did she know something big was coming her way.}

A/N Note

Hello beautiful people. Hope you all are safe and happy. Sorry, it took me so long to update but I promise now I will update sooner as my holiday homework is completed and I have nothing to do.

Don't forget to vote for my story. You are free to comment. I will read all of them (at least try to) and if you have any queries related to the chapter you can always ask in the comments. I will clear it for you. You know your votes and comment encourage me to write more and more. So, please don't be a silent reader and vote for my story.

Thank you for reading my story.

Love from the author,
Stay safe.
💜💜💜💜💜💜.

Word count excluding a note:  865