𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 || 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜

Start from the beginning

"We've only been out for a short while. I think we can pick up on Tarrlok's trail." Beifong said.

"He could lead us to Korra." Tenzin said after her.

"Yeah but we need to leave right now." I added. They all nodded and we ran out the hall to where Oogi was resting and flew up in the air to find any trace of Tarrlok.

~Korra's POV~

I was able to stop shuddering at the flashback of Yakone and calm myself down.

I still don't know why Aang wanted me to know about Yakone. The only thing I can think of is that him and Tarrlok are both able to bloodbend without a full moon.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had some relation.

I settle down and closed my eyes again and let another flashback play.

I was in the courtroom again and everyone was still under Yakone's control.

He was staring Toph down and made her grab the keys from an officer next to her and unlock his handcuffs as stifled groans left her mouth.

He then raised his hands and everyone in the room passed out.

He then turned around and lifted Aang up in the air.

"Yakone.. you won't get away with this." He groaned.

He laughed maliciously and said "Republic City is mine, Avatar. I'll be back one day to claim it."

He the threw Aang violently against a set of steps and ran down the rows of the hall, once again escaping punishment.

I don't know why but Yakone's voice strangely resembles that of what a crab would sound like if they could talk.

Weird.

Anyways, Yakone ran out of the court room and sped off with his ostrich-horse.

Aang was still on the ground but then his cape started to wave in the air. He lifted his head and his eyes and tattoos glowed white.

He used his airbending to fly out of the courtroom and chase Yakone through the air.

He caught up him from above and cut the rope that connected him to the animal and the cart crashed into pieces while the animal ran away without a care.

Aang flew down to the now crushed pieces of wood and stayed there for a few moments before Yakone popped up from the pile and raised his arms.

Aang was now under Yakones control once again.

"This time, I'm putting you to sleep for good!" The bloodbender yelled.

He threw Aang against the ground again and then bent his limbs and neck in the most unnatural of ways.

As if he was some sort of puppet you could control with the pull of a string.

Aang's hands and legs were about to break off his body and his head was close to twisting off of his neck.

I could feel my body shudder again in disgust at the crackling of Aang's blood and muscles.