Splash!!

Saira's POV:

I woke up with a smile thinking about how exciting the day ahead was gonna be. It was action packed to say the least.

Today was entirely planned around water sports and other activities. I freshened up and wore my black bikini under my Denim shorts and a crop top. I styled my hair in a high ponytail, which is how I loved it the most and since we were going to the beach, I just put on some matte lipstick and eyeliner and I was completely ready and way too excited to go.

I came out and saw that everyone was still getting ready. Soon we were out and met the guys and had our breakfast like every other day.

We took 1 big car and went to the main beach where it all was supposed to happen. The elders didn't come with us, rather they'd decided to rest up for the party tonight.

We had a good private beach of our resort but they didn't have any water sport so we had to travel to the main one. We reached there in about 15 mins. The ride there was crazy as everyone was shouting and the dogs were also with us, they were getting restless and barking. Nigel was super hyped and was jumping and laughing like a maniac beside me, I loved his laughter. We reached and got off the car and raced towards the sea and Sana and I got there 3rd together as we were just shoving each other while running. Obviously, Nigel reached first, followed by Nik. We were all catching our breaths after running like idiots.

We set our bags on the beach chairs and decided on going for parasailing first. We took our numbers and apparently it was a two-person thing, so everyone had to go with someone. Nigel and I were going together followed by Nik and Sana, Arman and Rehan, Divya and Akash. The only problem was Crystal had no one to go with so there was one guy after her, who was also alone so the lady at the counter said that they could go together. I could see Crystal checking him out surreptitiously. The guy said he didn't have a problem either. From the corner of my eye I could see the guy introducing himself to Crystal with a beaming smile. I smirked turning away.

So, it was our turn to go. They were looping all the ropes and harnesses with our jacket. Nigel, who was positioned a little above me, smiled at me and I smiled back. They asked us to run and we did, soon we were swept off our feet and were up in the air. I was screaming as I suddenly felt so light and wind started hitting me. Nigel held my hands and I started laughing as I was literally flying for the first time in my life. He released my hand from the ropes and stretched it to either side still holding it. I felt like a bird, soaring freely through the sky without any worries. We suddenly felt that we were going down and before we could process it, we hit the water and I screamed. He held me tight and unfortunately in the process some water got in my mouth making me spit it out unflatteringly. Within a second we were pulled out of the water and I said to him "It was scary as hell... I thought I was gonna die for a second there..."

He chuckled and said "Well that was completely unexpected but fun though. Its good to have a little bit of adventure in life isn't it? and don't worry you won't die alone; I'm tied to you too," with that he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and said whatever, laughing along with him nonetheless. We touched the ground soon and sighed. They gave us the photos and they were great, all candid yet captured the most beautiful moments. In some we were laughing and staring into each other's eyes, he was holding my hands and it looked like that titanic pose but mid-air, my horrific expression after being pulled out of the water and him holding me tightly. All of them were priceless and I carefully put them all in my sling bag.

Once we all were done, we headed back to the beach and I said "let's go ride the jet skis, I've always wanted to try one" and pouted. Nigel chuckled and said "You are such a drama queen" and pinched my cheeks. I kinda liked but still whined and shoved his arm and said "I'm serious" and tried to put on a serious face but he laughed more and said "Okay, okay, we'll go but don't try to intimidate someone with that serious face, you just end up looking cuter and definitely not intimidating..." and I pouted and then smiled.

We went there and they gave him a quick 20-minute lesson to on how to ride the jet ski. I waited and clicked a few photos of him without his knowledge, of course he was looking super handsome and hot in that sky-blue tank and grey shorts. I was pulled out of checking him out when he signalled me to come.

Thinking about the next part made me blush like a maniac. It had only just registered in my head that I would have to wrap my arms around him and practically cling to him. My stomach was in knots as I slowly got on behind him, hesitantly placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Love you're gonna fall off like that... wrap your hands around me... come on don't get shy on me now..." he said.

I gulped nervously, wrapping my arms around his chest. As he got ready to ride off, I focussed on not letting my hands move. I felt his abs ripple under my fingers, which got me weirdly hot and bothered. The fact that my front was pressed flush against his hard back didn't help either.

While I was busy controlling my hormones, the jet ski took off with a start, making me squeal a bit at the abruptness of it. I felt him vibrate under me as he laughed.

As I settled into the ride a bit more, a smile graced my face. The wind blowing against my hair and hitting my face felt amazing. Of course, being pressed up against the possible love of my life just added to the beauty of the whole moment. The slight splashes of water hit my sides whenever he made turns, making me giggle. Towards the end, I'd gotten bolder and more carefree, so I let my cheek rest on his back, smiling to myself.

All too soon it ended as he parked it by the shore. I realised that I had to let go no, so I reluctantly unwrapped my hands from around him. Getting off slowly I shyly pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, looking at him from under my lashes. His eyes softened as he looked up at me and in that moment, time had literally stopped for us.

It was only when the owner of the jet ski came over did we get out of our trance and left it to him. We walked side by side, our shoulders touching every once in a while. It was a comfortable silence as the waves kissing the shore spoke for us. I felt his hand bumping into mine and didn't dare look up. Slowly but surely his pinky wrapped around mine and then as if getting braver, his whole hand held mine. Warmth coursed through me as the butterflies in my stomach went crazy. I didn't look up but I was pretty sure that he had noticed the huge grin that I was sporting. If I could I would've locked time right in this moment. Whatever it was, whatever we had, felt like the start of something new.

And I loved it...