Sex on the beach!

Saira's POV:

Finally, it was the BEACH DAY!!!

I was super excited. Everyone was getting ready and packing the beach bag, the rooms were a complete mess. The elders already called us once to go for to breakfast but we're too busy to see whether everything was alright or not.

After literally getting kicked out of our rooms, we went to the dining hall and greeted everyone. It was 8 in the morning and we were full of energy. The boys were yet to come because they overslept. We girls, barely had a sleep as we were way too excited about our much-awaited beach day. We were talking about our dresses and girly stuffs when the boys entered all with a sleepy face. They settled opposite to us. Nigel was sitting opposite to me. I said "Good morning sleepyhead!". He just smiled and replied good morning in a deep, husky, raspy voice which was very hot honestly.

After we finished our breakfast, we headed towards the beach. The beach was looking so pretty and calm with the sound of the waves. As it was a private beach of our resort there weren't many people.

I was walking with Nik and talking to him, we became friends quite fast. We were laughing about something when Sana and Nigel called us and joined us as they both were a bit behind all of us. Nigel came to my side and whispered in my ears "You look very pretty in this dress and this colour looks amazing on you" I blushed and smiled and replied "You don't look bad either. I love your hat; I'm definitely borrowing that to click pictures". He giggled and said sure.

 He giggled and said sure

Saira's beach dress

Nigel's beach outfit

We reached the beach after walking for 5 mins. We took the most secluded area while the elders went to the area where there were more people. Generation gap, I guess. Ha-ha!!

We kept our bags on the chairs and went to the sea. I was enjoying the waves touching my feet and was clicking photos of the landscape, others and mine. We took a few group pictures. Nigel and me clicked some duet photos which I actually loved a lot.

We went and kept our phones and cameras in the bags. I was standing on knee length water when Arman and Rehan pulled Sana and me backwards and we fell in the water and got completely wet, we in fact swallowed some water. We played in the water and threw water at each other, pushed each other in the water and then suddenly they decided to go deep in the water. Sana and I were scared to go deeper in the water and specially me as I didn't know swimming. So, the boys carried the girls on their back it was so fun. Nigel was carrying me and I was enjoying it a lot. We climbed down from their back and as we tried to stand, the water was coming till my neck. I was so scared so Nigel was holding me and whenever the waves were coming, we all were jumping together. One of the waves was so huge that one of my hand slipped from Nigel's grip and I almost fell in the water but he held me quickly still I drunk the water a bit. All of these were funny and scary at the same time. I asked him to take me back to the shore so we both came back.

Saira and Nigel in the sea

I was exhausted after playing in the water for so long. So there I was sitting alone by the bar counter with my virgin Piña colada, since I was 16 and not allowed to drink yet. Nigel came beside me and said "Can I have sex on the beach?" I literally chocked on my drink and started coughing. He came and rubbed my back and asked me if I was okay. I looked at him dumbfounded. He asked me what with a confused expression. The bartender came and said "Sir your drink" He thanked him and I looked at the drink and then at him. I said "Seriously? Sex on the beach is a name of a drink?" He said "Yes, it's quite famous actually. You never heard of it before?" I shook my head in a 'no'. He then understood why I was so shocked when he asked for his drink. He chuckled and said "Guess you learn something new every day" and winked at me. I smiled and shook my head in disbelief . We then chatted for sometime before they said that we'll be heading towards our resorts now.

We were on our way back and he said "I really had such a lovely time with you guys and the weather here is so nice. I forgot how sunny beach days looked..."

I said "Then you should come to India more often I guess".

He nodded and said "Yeah I think I should".

We reached our respective rooms and decided to take shower before we go for lunch. He asked me to wait for him before going to lunch as he has something to tell me. I said ok and wondered what it was.