Chapter 15 : Ich Liebe Dich

The three of you have arrived at your destination. You three know what to do, but not know how to get there.

(Y/N) : We're here. So how do we get there? Any plans?

Tesla : Destroy anything that moves except for us. Got it.

(Y/N) : Simple, i like it. But easier said than done Dr.Tesla.

Himeko : You agree on this?

(Y/N) : As long as we get there, it works.

Himeko : Well, if you say so. Do we have a map of the place?

Tesla : Unfortunately no. We have to check the terminals outside to check it.

(Y/N) : And I presume you're going to hack it?

Tesla : You're smarter than you look! Congratulations!

(Y/N) : Now that's just mean.

You and Himeko fought through some robots from the defense system and got to a terminal.

Tesla : I'll hack into the terminal to see where the power core is. In the mean time you two just guard me.

(Y/N) : Alright sis i'll take the front, and you'll take the back to take care of the ones that get past me.

Himeko : You're the ones who's gonna get all the fun?

(Y/N) : Yup.

Himeko : Knock your socks off i guess.

(Y/N) : Nice, time to rock these robobitches.

You went on to fight off the robots as best as you could so none of them would get pass you.

Tesla : Himeko, you're not gonna help your idiotic little brother?

Himeko : Nah, he could stand his own ground. Also, you speak like a pain in the ass you know that?

(Y/N) *in the distance* Gee, i know ri- Uwagh!

Tesla : Deserved. Anyways, i talk like a pain in the ass for idiots like your brother. You as well. Idiots like you are completely transparent you know, i can just see right through you. Trying to sacrifice yourself for the sake of your friends, how stupid.

Himeko : Why are you saying this to me?

Tesla : Don't get the wrong idea, i'm not trying to be nice to you. There was once an idiot dumber than you both, but your brother might take that spot later in the near future. People like you pisses me off.

Himeko : Thanks.. i guess..

Tesla : So. Are you really going to keep that secret away from your little brother?

Himeko : ?!... I don't want him to worry.. that's all.

Tesla : Whatever. I really hate idiots like you.

2 Minutes Later...

Tesla : Okay, good. I've found where the power core is located, now what we got to do is just fight our way there.

(Y/N) : Simple enough, let's go!

You and Himeko fought through the hordes of robots once again until you are through to the Power Core.

Tesla : Alright buy me 2 minutes to shut it down.

(Y/N) : Feels like all we've been doing is just buying you time Dr.Tesla

Tesla : Just shut up and do as i say.

(Y/N) : Finee.

Suddenly, Akino and Mizuki flashed Red and Blue. They went on for a few seconds until they glowed still with their respective colors.