CHAPTER 2️⃣

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ABUSE⚠️
PLEASE KNOW IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE AND THAT IT IS NEVER YOUR FAULT 

Jackson and I have been together for five years, and the first three years were perfect. He hadn't laid a hand on me since the first time he pushed me; he kept his promise. We even moved in together. I felt so loved I couldn't be happier; we would go on little adventures camping, and even my parents started to like Jackson. Katt, not so much, but she saw that I was happy, so she is satisfied that I'm happy but hated Jackson so much. Since she moved to LA, we haven't seen each other, only at Christmas, but we were still going strong, and I still missed her like crazy.

On my and Jackson's 4th anniversary, things were going so well. We went to this nice restaurant and had a lovely dinner, just laughing and enjoying each other's company; when we were ready to leave, I saw that Jackson's mood had changed. I ignored the change in behavior for now. But once we got into the car on our way home, I asked him what was wrong, and I instantly felt a stinging sensation across my face. "omg, what the hell is wrong with you, Jackson?" I couldn't believe it. He broke his promise and then punched me. This time, he struck me. My head bounced off the window, and everything went black.
By the time I came, too, I woke up back in our home. This was where I felt safe, but now it started to feel like a prison. I was trapped, and he was the warden in this hell hole, and I was his prisoner.
I saw Jackson pacing back and forth. I was so scared to talk I just started to cry, which was a big mistake. Jackson stopped dead in his tracks and longed for me. I screamed in hopes it would make it stop. Still, it only angered him more " WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DRESS UP LIKE A SLUT AND THEN FLIRT WITH TH WAITER RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME," he said as he cupped my face with his hands  " Jackson, I don't know what you are talking about I didn't do anything" with tears streaming down my face I just want to take up from this night. Still, it didn't happen. "LIAR!" he yelled as he spits on my face. The next thing I knew, he dragged me by my hair up the stairs. I can feel the bruises forming. He beat the crap out of me; he left me in the spare bathroom. I didn't know how long I kept in there. All I know is I was hungry, thirsty, and still in pain. Then I heard a loud bang on the door, waking me up. He was standing by the doorway, and he acted like nothing ever happened. He finally gave me food and water, and then he was gone. I got the strength to get up. I saw myself in the mirror. I hardly even recognized myself. My right eye was closed shut, my bottom lip was busted and swollen, and my neck was black and blue. " I can't believe I let this happen," I thought to myself, but it only got worse from there, but he was more careful about where he would hit me. I guessed he learned from his past mistakes.

*TIME SKIP*
The final year of  abuse

These two years were the worst part of my life. I haven't spoken to Katt or my parents, but Jackson kept me at arm's length. I could do anything without him being there. He even took the doors from the bathrooms so I wouldn't try to escape, but one night, I decided I had to get out of there. If I don't, I'm going to die here.

I decided to leave. Jackson turned into an unrecognizable person like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. He was a monster, and I tried so many times to go, but every time I tried, Jackson met me with his fists, and he would starve me for a whole week once he found out I was trying to leave again. Jackson: "You're trying to leave me again. I thought you would have learned your lesson." Jackson grabbed a full hand of my hair. I tried so hard to get out of his grasp, but it was no use. He was 6'0 and 200 pounds, and I was 5'3 and 159 pounds. " Jackson, please don't hurt me. Just let me go," I said with tires streaming down my face, then grabbed me by the throat and threw me against the mirror in our bedroom. I yelped in pain, felt the glass break, and felt it cut through my shirt. I started to feel the blood run down my back.