22- Together, momentarily

When we got back to the house I was on cloud nine. I can't get over how adorable Tater Tot is,
She has a bed set up in the lounge room near my room upstairs and Eli has already fallen in love with her.

He kept running around after Leo holding her like a bomb. Leo officially is scared of Tater tot.

I mosey over to his office where he is currently hiding, to keep him company.

I opened the door to see him huddled over his computer, when he noticed me he instantly smiles. So cute.

"Hey" I say as I walk over to where he's sitting, he pulls me onto his lap, making me straddle him. "Hey" he whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine.

I bury my face in the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent.

"I want you." I say holding him.

"You have me Amore" he responds, continuing his work on his computer.

"No I mean I want you" I feel his chest vibrate when he answers. "And what do you want me to do?" I can practically feel his smirk when he talks. Cocky asshole

I get up off his lap and head to the door,

"I can just do it myself, I wouldn't want to disturb you" I say smugly, turning to leave. Knowing he won't like that.  I hear him stand up abruptly walking over to me. I squeal as  he lifts me up over his shoulder.

"Trust me. What I'm about to do to you only I can do" he says sternly, tapping my ass.

I hit his back telling him to put me down. He just continues to walk and I give up, letting him carry me. I have a great view of his ass from where I am. It looks so slapable. I giggle, giving him a quick slap, I feel him stiffen underneath me. I wonder if he liked that.

"You're going to regret that Amore"
oh I hope I do.

We walk past the lounge room where Eli is and he looks at us with a smirk

"Make sure to use protection" he yells at us as we pass by. I stick my finger up at him and he laughs.

**Warning lots of smut 18+ content**

We enter Leo's room and he shuts the door throwing me on his bed, he hovers over me, his eyes hungrily scanning my body.

"You're gorgeous" he says before crashing his lips onto mine. I wrap my legs around him as he grinds on me, his hands desperately wandering over my body as our mouths fight for dominance.

I tug at the bottom of his shirt signaling for him to take it off. He does it in one swift motion before reconnecting our lips.

I run my hands over his toned chest slowly inching closer to the top of his pants. He runs his hands under my shirt asking me permission before lifting it over my head to expose my boobs. He takes my left breast in his hand while sucking the other. I gasp at how it feels, the sensation making it hot between my legs.

I couldn't get enough of him. I ran my hands in his hair tugging on it slightly causing him to let out a moan. He moves from sucking my nipple to leaving a trail of love bites up my neck.

I pull at his pants signaling for him to take them off, he obeys and I follow. Both our clothes are littered across the floor, the only thing separating us are our undies.

I pull him back in kissing him passionately. I can feel his growing bulge against my entrance as he pushes himself against me. I let out a moan.

"Leo" I breathe into his ear and I feel him grow more eager with every thrust.