Her eyes widened and soon she made a crying face. "Bhaiyya, please don't tell my brother. Sameer is a very good guy," she said.

"I will decide that after enquiring about him. Now, go and befriend that girl," I said smiling. She nodded her head vigorously and ran away to that girl. I chuckled when Inu made her frightened.

Shaking my head, I walked to our usual spot and found Varun, Trisha and Pari ragging freshers. I sighed and sat beside them lighting my cigar.

"Hey, Sid," Trisha jumped on me and sat in my lap. I looked around only to find all the freshers looking at us.

"Get off me, Trisha," I said softly.

"Sid, why did you wear this white shirt? This looks-"

"Get off me and talk, Trisha. Everyone is looking at us," I said in a whisper. She looked around and smirked. Wrapping her hands around my neck she kissed my cheek and stood up.

I rubbed my cheek with a frown and looked into my phone smoking while my friends were ragging freshers.

Ringing to Irfan, I was talking to him when I heard Trisha calling someone a multicoloured dupatta but I was too busy to look at the girl.

"Don't call me a multicoloured dupatta, I am Priya," I heard her voice which was full of arrogance. But to be honest, the voice is melodious. I turned back to see the same white Kurti girl. A soon formed on my lips seeing her standing for herself.

"Priya," I whispered smiling.

"What? Sid, who is Priya?" I heard Irfan asking through the phone.

"Yes? I will call you back, Irfan," saying I hung the call.

"If you wear clothes like this who wears, like a rainbow, a mental kid going to school, you will be called the same. Look at your clothes, they look so cheap just like your ugly face," Trisha said making disgusting faces. I knew Priya hit harder on Trisha's ego. Being egoistic, I expected this reply from Trisha as knew she couldn't bear it if anyone was more beautiful than her.

"Well, I take it as a compliment. But, yeah, just make sure you get fully clothed with some decent clothes before pointing out at me. Have a nice day," Priya said and everyone's mouth hung open at her reply because no one ever dared to snap at seniors, especially our gang. This girl has so much guts to snap at Trisha. "Let's go before someone considers us one among them," Priya started walking holding Inaya's hand. I smiled at her feeling so good to see her like that.

"Hey! You freshie, stop right there," Pari said fuming in anger. Priya stopped for a while and turned back on her heels. Smirking she said, "Oh sorry, I’m extremely sorry for not introducing myself properly, I am Priya Reddy Deshmukh."

Deshmukh? Is she Dhanunjay Deshmukh's daughter? But there was no news of him having a daughter. Very recently, he revealed his son, Arjun Reddy Deshmukh as the heir of Deshmukh but they never disclosed his daughter.

"You are saying as if you are the daughter of the richest person in our country Dhanunjay Deshmukh's daughter," Pari laughed mockingly followed by everyone but that pride on Priya's face didn't fade even for a second.

"Pari, just wait! Let me handle her," Trisha said nearing Priya and raising her hand to slap Priya but she shouted even before the slap landed on her cheek. I wanted to laugh at her reaction but maintaining sternness, I held Trisha's hand.

"Trisha," I warned. I always encouraged healthy ragging but not like this. Moreover, no one has any right to slap the other, let it be their close ones or strangers. "You can't raise your hand to another person, Trisha," I said coldly and pulled her hand back.