~eighteen~

"You have to be firm, Love. If his touches are rough tell him what to do—okay? Tell him what you like." HyunJin explains softly as he gently ghosts his lips over my jaw. I close my eyes tightly as he trails his fingertips along my stomach.

I nod weakly and swallow hard as he places open mouth kisses on my throat. His body lingers just a few inches above mine as he slowly moves his knee over my clothed core. I groan lowly and relish in the moment. HyunJin's lips slowly make their way to mine—not leaving an inch of skin along the way bare. His hands gently push my shirt up before he pulls back to rid me of it completely.

"Don't let him strip you down without earning it. The first satisfied sound from your lips means he can take your shirt off. The second—your bra. The third—your pants. He can't take your underwear off until at least the fifth—okay, Love? Make him work for it—nice and slow." HyunJin instructs as I moan softly at the feeling of his hands on my body. He's so gentle and so loving—even when he knows he's sending me away after.

"Okay, Love? I need to know you know." HyunJin stops momentarily until I nod frantically so he'll start again. He chuckles in amusement before swallowing hard and closing his eyes for a moment.

HyunJin claims my lips again before pulling back and moving toward the edge of the bed. He gets to his feet and slowly takes his pants off. I hop up—not wanting to wait for more. I wrap my arms around him tightly and he immediately returns my embrace. He slips his finger under my chin and forces me to pull back a bit so he can tilt my head back to kiss me.

I rut my hips against his, wanting him to pick up the pace. I don't know how much more teasing I can take. HyunJin moans into the kiss and tosses his head back. I attack his throat, still needing to feel him and taste him on my lips. I just need him.

"Love—I'm supposed to be—making you feel good—" HyunJin objects little moans slipping out between every few words. I lean in and ghost my lips over the shell of his ear. He shivers.

"Then fuck me already." I demand firmly—just like he told me to do with Chan.

"Fuck—I can't—the rules, Love." HyunJin swallows hard. His legs go weak the moment I rut my hips against his aggressively. He stumbles back and falls down on the bed.

"The rules—fuck them." I straddle his thigh and slowly start grinding myself down on it.

HyunJin takes his bottom lip between his teeth as I stand back up to strip down completely. He quickly reaches out and grabs ahold of my hips, pulling me back down onto his thigh. He guides me down against his thigh and watches closely as my face contorts in pleasure. The moment he flexes his muscles, I let out a satisfied moan and toss my head back.

"Come on, Love—cum for your Prince so he can make you see stars." HyunJin whispers as he leans in to ghost his lips along the shell of my ear. Chills race down my spine as I struggle to keep myself moving.

"Lay down, Love. Let your Prince help." HyunJin shifts me off his lap and motions for me to lay down. He slides between my legs and goes to work with his tongue.

"Fuck." The word slips from my mouth as I moan in pure ecstasy. I knew his lips were gorgeous and capable of amazing things, but I never realized that the skills also applied to his tongue. I tangle my fingers in his hair and tug roughly.

It doesn't take long for him to get me to cum. It feels like I'm on cloud nine. He doesn't stop until I'm on the verge of crying from overstimulation. He chuckles softly as scatters playful kisses along my lower stomach.

"That's enough, Love. If I get a taste of you again, I won't want to give you back. I can handle myself. It won't take me long. When I'm done, I'll take you back home. I want to talk to him, too." HyunJin slips off of the bed and leans down to slowly start collecting my clothes. He places them on the bed next to me before disappearing.