~thirteen~

"Jinnie—" I moan loudly as I drag my nails down his back. HyunJin's thrusts are angled just right so every one makes me see stars.

"I'm not—uh—shit—stopping until they know you're mine." HyunJin groans between words as his thrusts become a little sloppy. He slows down a bit to try and help reel himself back in so he can last longer.

He's already guided me through three orgasms, yet he hasn't even had one. He's torturing himself to make sure I'm showered in pure bliss. He wants my veins to be filled with nothing but pure ecstasy. He's greedy for my pleasure. That's all he wants and he's not going to stop until he gets as much of it as he humanly can.

"Fuck—Jinnie." I arch my back up toward him and he decides it's finally time for him to chase his own release. His thrusts increase in pace and roughness as I tighten around him.

He leans down to press his lips to mine hungrily as he forces himself deeper. His thrusts stop as he groans lowly against my lips. His cum fills the condom and he slowly pulls out. He falls down on his back next to me and removes the condom. He ties it shut before getting to his feet to go throw it away.

I stare up at the ceiling panting and covered in sweat. What was the point of showering earlier if this was what was going to happen? Now I'm exhausted and sweaty and just want to sleep, but I can't. I have to get cleaned up. My phone goes off on the nightstand next to me and I blindly reach my hand out to grab it.

"How are you doing, Love? I wasn't too rough—was I?" HyunJin asks as he climbs back in bed next to me. He pulls me toward him and guides my head to his shoulder as his arm snakes around my waist. He kisses my forehead and hums contently.

"I'm okay, Jinnie." I reassure him as I hesitantly answer a call from Chan.

"Our schedule tomorrow got cancelled. You can do whatever you want tomorrow." He mumbles before hanging up without warning. He could've just texted it to me, but instead he had to call. It's obvious why he did. He wanted to check to see if we were still going. He didn't want to come home unless he knew it was safe.

"What was that about?" HyunJin questions as he closes his eyes and rests his head on top of mine.

"It was Chan." I swallow hard as he tenses a bit, but he doesn't object.

"Hm—what'd he want? He didn't even let you get a word in." HyunJin does his best to keep his composure. I know he's upset I answered a call from him right after we had sex, but I had to. I'm technically one of their managers according to my ridiculous job title. I'd rather deal with his attitude then have to go home and tell my mom everything I did wrong.

"He said their schedule for tomorrow got cancelled—which is weird—they were excited for it." I mumble as I roll over a bit to set my phone down. The moment I turn back toward HyunJin, he pulls me even closer to him.

"You should come with me then. We're recording tomorrow. It's our first time. I'm sure the boys would be happy to have you there with us. It'll be like old times." HyunJin insists as nuzzles his face in my hair. He breathes me in happily as my cheek rests against his bare chest.

"Jinnie?" I whisper as my head starts to fill with undesired thoughts.

"Yes, my Love?" HyunJin responds softly as the sweat on our cooling bodies sends a chill down my spine.

"Aren't you mad at me? I would be." I sigh as I stare up at the ceiling. HyunJin frowns as he pulls back to see my face.

"Love—why would I be mad at you? We literally just had sex—clearly I'm not mad. That was the best feeling I've ever experienced—and it was with someone I love. Isn't that a really good reason not to be mad?" HyunJin is clearly baffled as to why I asked him that.