prologue

"What is love"?

°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Zayn he's here again. I tried to convince him, but he's not ready to leave and this time he has three piggy bags with him"

"Tell him I'm sleeping or something else. I can't deal with him right now. I'm soh tired dan".
Zayn said nonchalantly as he was going through some papers, while smoke rings leaving his mouth.

Dan started facepalming himself ,cause he knows that how stubborn that boy is ,no matter what he won't leave without creating any drama.He gave lip tied smile to zayn and left the room with a worried expression.

"Hey boy listen Zayn is sleeping, so you better leave, I'll call you when he'll wake up"
Dan said but that boy gave him a sweet smile and shake his head.

"Do you think I'm fool ,my name is harry not moron ,and harry knows everything .I'm not silly like you ok,tell mr.zayn harry needs his help. And I won't leave till I meet him."
He lectured him just in one breathe and started sending daggers through his gorgeous green eyes towards dan.And the powerful dan who's not scared of anything has fear of those eyes.

"Lis-------"

"You listen moron tell mr.zayn HARRY IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE THAT'S IT"..

Dan wanted to scream at his face ,but then he knows the consequences cause no one is allowed to say anything to harry, it's an order from their boss. So he left with an unreadable expression on his face.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I hope everyone is doing great ,and you all r happy.

I'll continue this story cause I love this plot soh much.

Lots of love 💞💕💞