Temperature of the Heart

Start from the beginning

I use some sword skills on it and it felt very light, did she use a speed type of metal on it?

U/N: I have to ask, when wielding this it felt very light did you use a speed type metal on this.

Lisbeth: That's right?

U/N: even though this would work for some players, I don't think this would work for him. Heh I bet if he were here he'd put this sword to the durability test.

Lisbeth: Durability test, what's that?

U/N: He would clash the swords together as hard as he can to see if it would break and this one would have considering it's chipped.

Lisbeth got a little bit angered by my comment.

Lisbeth: Are you saying my masterpiece has a chip in it cause it's not a good sword.

U/N: That's the complete opposite of what I said

She grabs her sword and grabs the collar of my shirt.

Lisbeth: Listen here if I had the materials, I could make a thousand swords that'll break yours and your friends into millions of little pieces.

U/N: That does sound like the kind of sword Me and my friend need.

Lisbeth: Okay smarty pants but you'll have to help me every step of the way.

U/N: Seriously?

Lisbeth: Absolutely and we'll start by getting the metal for it.

U/N: Yeah I can do that on my own, you will just get in the way.

Lisbeth: Don't you dare insult a blacksmith, I happen to be an expert level mace user.

U/N: Alright then where do we go to find the metal?

Lisbeth: Floor 55 on the western mountain, I hear there is a dragon there that eats crystals and according to books and speculation it stores rare metal in it's body.

U/N: Floor 55, huh? Yeah I shou- 

Lisbeth: furthermore, to get the metal you need to bring a master smith with you. So still think going alone is a good idea?

I look at her with an emotionless face while she is looking back at me with a smug grin.

U/N: Fine, but stay quiet and out of my way. 

Lisbeth: What? Out of your way.

I extended my hand for Lisbeth to shake it

U/N: By the way my name's U/N, guess we'll be in a party together till me and my friends swords are made.

she crossed her arms.

Lisbeth: Yeah ok whatever U/N.

U/N: Well if your going to be like that, I'll match. LissssBeth.

---Time-Skip---

As expected from a mountain it was cold as fuck, but I brought an extra coat with me and was fine, Lisbeth on the other hand was freezing.

Lisbeth: Achoo...It's cold.

U/N: Well you could have brought a coat or something.

Lisbeth: Well I didn't know floor 55 was a zone with ice and snow.

She was still shivering, I sighed and took off my extra coat with a freeze protection bonus to it and gave it to Lisbeth.

Lisbeth: Are you going to be okay without this?

U/N: I'm more disciplined than you so I don't feel anything.

Lisbeth: If your trying to piss me off it's working...It's warm though.