soompi i. 160622

YG Reveals Teasers for New Girl Group Member Jamie

June 22, 2016      by K. Do
━━━━━━━━━━

YG Entertainment has revealed their fourth upcoming girl group member, Jamie! She is seen pulling off a variety of concepts in the seven teaser images of her released.

The agency has revealed that Jamie turns 21 this year and, although she was born in America, she moved to Korea when she was two. She has been a very musical person since childhood, attending her first dance class at the age of four. She passed an audition for YG at the age of 17 and has been a trainee for three years.

Along with English, the new girl group member can also fluently speak Korean and use both American and Korean Sign Language! She is reportedly learning Japanese as well. She is described as being talented in all aspects, including rapping, dancing, and singing, and has also been praised for her visuals. She is also skilled at playing many instruments, including the drums, piano, and a variety of strings, including the acoustic and electric guitar, ukulele, and violin. Fans are excited to see her skills put into action.

In the past month, YG has revealed teasers for other members Jennie, Lisa, and Jisoo.

So far YG has revealed four new girl group members. The next member can be expected to be revealed next week. Stay tuned for updates!

Check out her teaser images below!

...

━━━━━━

    THE FIRST THING TAEHYUNG woke up to was the sound of hoseok yelling "what!?" and "no way!" to himself over and over from the other room. confused and intrigued, he sleepily got out of bed and over to his room, just to see hoseok clutching his phone in both hands, laughing to himself in disbelief.

    "OH MY GOD?!" hoseok yelled once taehyung opened the door. taehyung was sure his screams were heard all throughout the dorm, because they sure did ring through his ears.