I'll never be HER

Start from the beginning

But I can feel the concern in his voice. Namjoon hyung is more like a father figure to me. He's someone who genuinely cares.

“I'm okay hyung.” I said, not looking at him.

“We can go back home anytime if you want.” Jin hyung told me.

“I know. But I don't want to.” I replied.

My voice cracked while saying those words. I'm breaking with time. This was supposed to happen. I knew. But I had to attend this wedding. For him. For myself. And most importantly, for good.

Once again I look at him. He's smiling. His breathtakingly beautiful boxy smile.

He's looking at the entrance, I simply follow his sight.

She is entering, with her bridesmaids walking along. She's wearing a gorgeous white bridal dress. Holding a bouquet of white roses. Smiling so beautifully. This is my first time seeing her. I can't deny the fact that she is really pretty. She's skinny too. This is making me more insecure about my weight. And other things too.

We are totally opposite to each other. She's everything I'm not.

She is completely looking like a queen. Perfect for the king who's waiting for her, standing near the priest.

He once told me, “Not every king needs a queen.”
Well, I guess he did need one. He got one. A really beautiful one.

As she went near to him. He forwarded his hand towards her while smiling. She gave him a shy smile and accepted his hand.

They are standing while facing each other now.

They look so perfect together.

My eyes got filled with tears because of the sight.

And once again my heart broke into pieces.

“Kookie, I can't see you like this. Please, let's go home.” Jin hyung held my hand tightly.

“No hyung it's fine. I needed closure. And I'm happy for him. I'm happy seeing him happy.” I told Jin hyung and just yanked my tears.

I started to feel more broken as the Priest started to say the vow.
“Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Kim Do Hana as your lawfully wedded wife?” He asked.

My sight became blurry as my eyes again got filled with tears. My heart started to ache. This plain is unbearable.

Tae, It's been five years. I tried moving on. But I couldn't.

I tried to hate you for not giving us another chance. But I couldn't.

I tried to hate you for having the audacity to invite me to your wedding. But I couldn't.

At first, I didn't want to come, but I guess I could've never missed the chance to see you being a groom.

I always wanted to see you as a groom, wearing a nice suit, standing near the priest, saying the vows. Wanted to see your wedding.

Just the difference is, I wanted it to be with me.

If things were okay, if you had given us just one more chance, this could've been us.