Training with Shirou?!?

Hey guys Yami here! This is going to be a recap and side chapter of the story. The recap may be a little funky, since I'm not so good at them but, i hope you guys like it! And I'm pray for taking so long to update this book I've been having so many problems recently and it's been hard to find any time to write it. Luckily though I've been able to fix some of the problems and now I have more times around the book so I try to make more updates as soon as I can. So without further Ado let's jump right in!

(Beast Co-Op Building)

Rose: "Very interesting..."

It was the day after the incident with Yaba and your near death experience. Mayor Rose was currently examining your new body. To recap what's happened... During the incident with Yaba where he turned into a giant raging monster, you were pierced through your stomach by Yabas horn in an attempt to save Michiru and Shirous lives. After that Michiru tried to save Shirou after he was pummeled to a pulp by Yaba only to get caught by him and nearly crushed to death. With an assist from you Yaba let go of Michiru as Shirou, revealed his true identity and killed Yaba.

It turned out, Shirou was the legendary Silver Wolf who has helped beastmen for 1000 years. After you had succumbed to your wounds Michiru begged Shirou to save you. Shirou in a desperate attempt to help you, made you drink some of his blood. Luckily, it worked and your wounds were healed, and with a little help from Michirus blood, you made a full recovery. Despite Nazuna nearly ruining your relationship with Michiru, refusing to give up the church, your love for each other grew and was stronger than ever as you finally revealed that you both were a couple. Michiru went to talk to Nazuna who apologized profusely for nearly ruining your relationship. Michiru forgave her and made a plan for Nazuna to get you and her to be friends again.

While that was happening, Shirou had a talk with you and after you explained how long your relationship with Michiru was going on for he decided to accept it. Shirou then asked why you didn't hate beastman, and after you explained the story of how a beastman saved you, Shirou revealed he was the one who saved you all those years ago. You embraced Shirou tightly thanking him for what he did, telling him he was your hero. After that your friendship with Shirou was official and he finally began to respect you and see you as a friend to him and all beastmen.

Later that night, while you were sleeping, your body turned into that of a Tanuki beastman! Not only that you gained your own powers, you were now able turn into any species of beastmen man or woman! And here we are as Mayor Rose is examining your body, and Shirou is waiting to see just what else you can do.

Rose: "Very interesting indeed... It seems that we were right, the beastman disease Michiru has, infected you too, after she gave you some of her blood."

Shirou: "So the disease is transmitted through blood?"

Rose: "It seems like the most likely explanation, though if that was the case we would have to find out how Michiru ever got it in the first place. I'll have to have an investigation on Michirus past and see how this may have started. But nonetheless, it seems that the disease has only turned you into a beastman like Michiru, and hasn't negatively affected your health (Y/n), i might say it even improved it."

(Y/n): "Well that's good news."

Rose: "Well I'll be off I have very important matters to attend to, as well as research to conduct on your conditions (Y/n) and Michiru."

Michiru: "Thanks for everything Mayor Rose!"

Rose: "It's my pleasure, after all you both have put your necks out for this city, so it's the least I could do. Oh before I go though there is something I would like to test, (Y/n) may i see your wrist?"