How am I alive?...

Hours ago...

(Y/n): Michiru... As long as I was able to save you... I have no regrets about what i did... So please... Keep surviving... For... Me...

As your eyes begin to close you draw your final breathe as your body grows cold until it finally limps lifeless in Michirus arms.

Michiru: *Sobbing* (Y/n), no (Y/n) p-please! Don't do this to me! Please d-don't leave me! I can't l-lose you please! Shirou please you have to do something, you're Silver Wolf you have to be able to do something!

Shirou: B-But i can-

Michiru turns to Shirou, tears streaming down her cheeks with a angered face and puffed tail.

Michiru: WHY?! WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO HELP HIM?! BECAUSE HE'S HUMAN?! DOES THAT EVEN MATTER ANYMORE?! AFTER EVERYTHING HE'S DONE?! HE'S HELPED YOU SAVE HUNDREDS OF BEASTMEN MULTIPLE TIMES YOU'VE SEEN HIM DO IT! YOU CAN'T JUST LET HIM DIE!

As Michiru continues to mourn your death Shirou can not help but think about what she said. He thinks back to all the times you risked your life for Beastman and how you always did it despite having been treated harshly by many. And then he thinks back to what you said, "I don't care if i die! IM GOING TO FIGHT NO MATTER WHAT! AS LONG AS I CAN SAVE OTHERS LIKE THAT GUY SAVED ME I WONT STOP FIGHTING!" That's when he realized it, as he makes his way to your corpse before taking you from Michiru and laying your body on the floor.

Michiru: What are you-

Shirou: You're right Michiru, i can't just let him die, i can't let what happened to him happen to (Y/n) too.

Shirou opens your corpse mouth before he uses his claws to cut into his veins allowing blood to pour into your mouth. After enough blood was in he made your muscles reflex with the little energy they had left to swallow.

Michiru: What is this!? Some kind of sick joke!? What are you doing to him Shirou!?

Shirou: Calm down... I'm trying to see what i can do... I just hope it works.

He heals his wound as he waits to see if his healing powers carried over to you through his blood... But after some waiting nothing happened as Shirou looks down in defeat.

Shirou: I'm sorry Michiru, it didn't work, i couldn't save him...

Michiru: God, (Y/n)... Why... You promised you wouldn't leave me... You promised you'd come back... Please... Come back...

A tear falls from Michirus face as it lands on your forehead and she continues to sob. As Shirou gets ready to carry your dead body, he stops in his tracks when he hears something, a faint beating sound. He looks back at your body as he puts his ear to your chest and sure enough the beating... Is coming from you. He looks towards your wound a watches in surprise as the hole begins to slowly close until it is completely sealed leaving a scar of where you were pierced.

Shirou: I-it worked...

Michiru: What? I-it did!

(Y/n): ... *Cough* *Gasps*

Soon your body kick starts again as you cough up the blood left in your lungs and breathe, unconscious but alive.

Michiru: H-he's alive! He's alive! Shirou thank you!

Shirou: Don't celebrate too soon...

Michiru: W-what do you mean? He's alive right?

Shirou: Yes... But

Shirou looks back at you and notices something Michiru didn't. While you were alive and breathing, they weren't clear breathes.

Shirou: He's breathing hard... His body is probably still struggling to stay alive... We need to get him help fast.