Sneak Peek

Hey guys! First off I'd like to say WOW thank you all so much for reading my story. Thanks to you all not only did my story get 1k reads but reached NUMBER 1 on brandnewanimal!

Thank you all so much for this and I hope you all continue to enjoy my story and now for what you all probably came here for, here is the steel peek for the next chapter (How am I alive?)

.
.
.

Michiru: Nazuna... How long have you had a crush on (Y/n)?

Nazuna: ... Since the day you introduced me to him... When I met him i thought he was perfect... Goofy, kind, caring, and strong to boot... I just... I'm sorry Michiru... *Sniffle* i just, i couldn't help it, i know what i did was wrong im so sorry...

Michiru: Nazuna... I know... What you did was wrong, but i know that it was because you cared about him... It's fine...

Nazuna: B-but what i did was so wrong, he even shouted and got angry at me after i did that... I'm sorry, you two were so happy together... And I nearly ruined it... I doubt he would ever forgive me...

Michiru: Nazuna... I'm sure he will... And I'm sure he didn't mean what he said, you know him as well as I do he wouldn't give up on you...

Nazuna: Y-you think so?...

Michiru: I'm sure...

Nazuna: T-thank you Michiru... But how can I get him to accept my apology?

Michiru: Hmm i have an idea...