Runaway Raccoon And Human

6 Months Later

With Michirus current condition its almost impossible for her to go anywhere without being under the threat of beastman hunters trying to kill her. Even if you practiced martial arts if they pulled out a gun out of nowhere you'd be dead. To keep her safe and at least let her have some fresh air you both agreed that Michiru should only head out at night when its harder to tell the difference between beastmen and human due to the darkness but just incase you make sure she wears a cloak to make it harder. Michiru lived like this for those 6 months almost never getting to see the light of day by being stuck in her house during the day but despite this you tried to do everything you could to help her out even visiting her almost everyday. Even if this was the best you could do to help her her face always seemed to make you believe you were able to make her life bearable even if only abit more.

Unfortunately despite your best efforts you couldn't keep her safe and her condition a secret forever. It was a day when your parents went out one day to have dinner together and were expected to be out for hours.

Mom: Ok (Y/n) me and your father are gonna be out for a while so be careful and be sure to stay away from any beastmen if you get out on the street.

(Y/n): CAN YOU STOP ACTING LIKE THEY ARE MINIONS OF SATAN FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!
Yeah sure ill be careful don't worry about me just go and have a good time.

After they leave and you see their car take the corner you signal Michiru to come out of hiding giving her the all clear. You were going to let her into your house to hang out for abit and play some videogames but before you went in you started talking for a while and didnt notice your parents car come back only minutes from when they left. Apparently they forgot to bring their cash for the trip and turned back to grab it and saw you talking to what they believed was a drug dealer.

Dad: HEY (Y/N) WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING.

Mom: HONEY! Sweety what are you doing and who is this?

You proceed to try and hide Michiru behind your back so they wouldn't see what happened to her.

(Y/n): Nobody just a friend.

Your dad gets out the car and gets closer to michiru trying to pull off her cloak.

Dad: Don't lie to me! Who the hell is this!?

You tried to stop him but it was too late he grabbed Michirus cloak and pulled it off revealing her beastman body. Your mom gasped and stepped away in disbelief as your dad got a face of pure anger.

Dad: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH A BEASTMEN HOW DARE YOU EVEN PROTECT ONE.

(Y/n): CUZ FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR BELIEFS! YOU FUCKERS ACT AS IF THEY ARE AS BAD AS NAZIS OR SOME SHIT AND IM SICK OF IT! SO WHAT IF I AM FRIENDS WITH A BEASTMAN AT LEAST IM NOT A FUCKING FASCIST SHIT LIKE YOU!

Dad: THATS IT NO SON OF MINE IS WILL EVER BE FRIENDS WITH BEASTMEN AND IN FACT YOU ARNT MY SON ANY MORE I DISOWN YOU GRAB ALL YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE!

Michiru gasped and put on a look of horror as she looked at you to see if you took that ok but you only had an annoyed and angered face.

(Y/n): FINE THEN YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

Despite being in a rage and acting like you didnt care that they disowned you you actually felt your heart sink as the told you, you were no longer their child. After you packed you things you left with michiru as you saw your mother crying and father comforting her while shifting you a cold stare. As you left you flipped him off and never looked back once. Later you got to Michirus house and told her parents the situation who were shocked, even though you insisted it was ok they comforted you and told you that you could stay with them for as long as you wanted. After that you and michiru entered her room as you proceeded to throw yourself onto her bed while screaming into a spare pillow after you calmed down michiru pulled on your shirt to ask you something.