How Did This All Start

???: W-where am i....
???: Why is it so cold... and dark....
???: What's happening right now...

You ask yourself these questions as the world around you grows increasingly blurry and dark.

Forcing yourself abit you try to make out what's happening.

You see two figures close to you one of a young woman with a horrified look in her face and a wolf beast man with a face of shock to what hes seeing.

You then realize you have an aching feeling in your body a pain so great you feel nauseous.

You cant tell where its coming from but before you can try to see, your mind goes blank and the world around becomes dark again.

What the hell happened how the hell did you get yourself into this mess what's happening to you?

Your mind begins to wander to what could have started all this.

8 Months ago

(Y/N): OH MAN THAT GAME WAS INTENSE!

Michiru: *Chuckles* I know right?

It was 8 months ago you and your best friend Michiru have known each other for years and have been friends for as long as you can remember. Right now she just finished a basketball game in where she provided the winning score by coming in with a clutch save.

(Y/N): I mean jeez if it wasnt for you coming up with that clutch save you guys would have totally lost... Uh not like i didn't have any faith in you guys.

Michiru: Ha ha very funny its fine though really even i thought we were gonna lose that match. Thanks for coming to my game by the way.

(Y/N): Anytime plus ill be sure to visit every other game of yours that save was just so amazing Chi!

After you call her that nickname she gets a slight blush on her face and is a little surprised but she soon calms down and asks.

Michiru: Chi?

(Y/N): Huh... Oh yeah its just a cute little nickname i came up with what you don't like it?

Michiru ponders for abit before she answers.

Michiru: Hmm chi? You know what yeah i like it.

You both laugh abit before Michiru gets a call on her phone which is from her parents she excuses herself before picking it up and starts talking to them in which you hear the following conversation.

Michiru: Hi mom whats up?

Michiru's mom: Hi sweety, where are you right now its already sunset and its getting dark.

Michiru: Im at the school i just finished my game.

Michiru's Mom: Did you guys win?

Michiru: Yup we sure did mom!

Michiru's mom: That's great news Michiru tell you what ill make a special dinner for when you get home!

Michiru: Aww thanks mom!

Michiru's Mom: Oh mind if i ask sweetheart but are you with (Y/N) right now?

Michiru: Huh? Well um yeah i am why?

Michiru's Mom: Oh well then you can come home a bit later i trust (Y/N) to keep you safe. Like a knight in shining armor.

Michiru gets abit of an embarrassed face as she tries to hide her conversation from you but you were still able to hear the oh so common "Mooooom". After that you couldn't hear the rest of her conversation until she finishes.