"Why you guys are laughing??? Ahad, you didn't go till now - asked izzah coming from the room, ahad looked at her with a pleading look.

"Izzah, its 11:30, from where should I bri.....- he started but stopped as he saw izzah's eyes welling up with tears.

"You don't love me anymore??? Mommm - she said, going towards mom, she hugged mom and started to cry.

"Ahad, bring ice cream for izzah please - said mom with a pleading look.

"Ahad, bring ice cream for my daughter. Without ice cream, I won't allow you to enter in my house. Either bring ice cream or sleep in lawn - said dad with ordering tone, his eyes widened listening this.

"Okay, I will bring it from somewhere - he said, left his house with car keys. He started driving to every shop but it was closed, after roaming for half an hour in the whole area. He finally found a shop which was about to close, he brought chocolate ice cream, paid and quickly drove to his house.

As he rang the bell, the servant opened the door and he entered. He saw everyone sitting but izzah was nowhere. As he asked to his mom, she told him that izzah was in their room.
He quickly went to the room, he saw her sitting on bed. He closed the door behind him, sitting beside her he gave the ice cream to her.

"Aaaaaa, ice cream. I love you ahad - she said excitedly, she was looking really adorable having ice cream like a kid.

"Really, sometime ago you hated me as I was refusing to bring ice cream for you but now you love me - he asked amusingly, she glared at him.

"Shut up, let me savor it - she said filling her mouth with ice cream, she had it and smiled. After washing her face and hands, she came out of the washroom and saw ahad laying on bed.
She quickly went towards bed, adjusting herself in comforter. She snuggled herself in him.

"I am sorry for troubling you but your baby is really naughty, you know right - she said pouting, he chuckled and pecked her lips.

"Its okay, I feel really happy to fulfill your wishes my love. Now you should sleep - he said, kissing her forehead. She hummed.

"I love you - she said in low voice, he smiled.

"I love you too, now sleep - he said lovingly, caressing her hairs. They both slept in each other's arms, cuddling.

:::::::::

It was another night, izzah was craving. She was just laying on bed snuggled up in ahad, he was sleeping peacefully but sleep was far away for izzah. She pouted, she wants to eat something spicy.

"Ahad, get up ahaddd - she screamed in ahad's ear, he got quickly looking here and there.

"Whattt??? What happened?? There is some time for the baby izzah, is something paining, tell me - He said hurriedly, izzah face palmed.

"Ahadd, I want to eat something spicy - she said pouting, he looked at her with are-you-serious look.

"Seriously izzah, you want to eat something spicy in midnight, its 2:30 am - He said, she nodded her head.

"Please ahad - She said making an innocent and cute face, he melted at her cuteness.

"Ok let's make something for you, what you wanna eat - he said with a smile, she got excited.

"Noodles, that too really spicy - she says excitedly, he got up from bed and took her in his arms in bridal style.

"Aaaa ahad - I squeal escaped from her mouth, her eyes widened and he chuckled.

"Let's go - he said winking at her, she shyly smiled. They both went to kitchen, he made her sit on tabletop and he started making the noodles. She was just looking at him lovingly and staring at him shamelessly.