Challenging ideals part 2-the plan

Y/n, Iris and Looker make their way to dragonspiral Tower where the elite four and gym leader were at. The group were situated at dragonspiral Tower to avoid being seen by Team plasma. Unknown to everyone the orb Y/n out back into his back was shaking.
Grimmsley:So can you hurry up with the plan. This is boring.
Marshal:Be patient.
Grimmsley:I could be doing literally anything else so could you please hurry up.
Caitlin:Honestly you two are to loud. But I have to agree this seems boring.
Y/n:Be quiet! Sorry about my elite four Looker.
Looker:No problem it is understandable. So here is the plan. We first send in the international police to take on the grunts as the gym leaders make their around to take on the seven sages of team Plasma. Then the elite four will go and take on their higher ups like Colres and the shadow triad. Then finally Y/n will go on to battle the leaders, N and Ghetsis. Hopefully we then be able to stop their plans to awaken Reshiram. So does everyone agree with the plan.
Unova ace trainers:Yes!
That was when a door open as the trainers put their guards up. That was when a trainer with a black hoodie, ripped jeans and a mega glove entered the room with a flygon flying by his side. The second the flygon entered the room Y/n's altaria let herself out of the pokeball and the two had a stare down.
???:Flygon calm down.
Grimmsley:Oi! Who are you?!
Axle:Oh sorry. My name is Axle and I am the champion of Hoenn. I was invited here by Y/n.
Everyone apart from Looker looked at Y/n.
Y/n:Yeah I invited him since I thought we would need all the power we could get.
Looker:Makes sense well then Axle will join Y/n I'm taking on the leaders. OK and we should be set