Unova League part6- Ashvs Y/N Part 2

The battle between the two trainers continued but ash's krookadile was very weakened by lapras.
Ash:Use brick break
Y/N:Use dragon dance then head smash at full strength
Krookadile's tail glowed a redish white as it hit Hydreigon as the triple headed dragon glowed a dark blue before bashing its head against the crocadillian. The red croc couldn't withstand any more attacks as it fainted on the ground.

Ref:Krookadile is unable to battle. Hydreigon wins. Ash please send out your next pokemon
Ash returns his unovan ace as he sends out his next pokemon.

Ash:Go pikachu.
Ash's partner pikachu appeared on the field as Y/N ordered another head smash
Ash:Use quick attack
The towards attacks connected but the head smash was much more stronger than the quick attack as pikachu was sent towards the end of the stadium. As Hydreigon went closer towards pikachu static electricity appeared on the unovan pseudo-legendary. Pikachu's static ability took effect.
Ash:Just what I  hoped would happen. Pikachu Use electroball then thunder bolt.
The electric rodent shot a ball of thunder at the dragon as it did double the damage it would have done normally and then shot a strike of thunder towards it. Hydreigon was still sparling with the electricity around it.
Ash/Y/N:Use quick attack/dragon rush!
The two pokemon collided with their attacks but with the attacks from earlier both pokemon were exhausted and fainted.

Ref:Both pokemon are unable to battle please may both trainers send out their next pokemon

Ash and Y/N both thanked their pokemon before sending out their next pokemon

Ash/Y/N:Go infernape/Lapras
Both pokemon emerged from their pokeballs as the battle began

Ash:Mach punch the flare blitz
Y/N:Hydro pump then blizzard
The mach punch was very quick in hitting its opponent while the Loch Ness shot a beam of water sending its opponent back. Then the flare blitz rushed towards its foe while the blizzard was nullified. Lapras was then defeated from the injuries against krookadile.

Ref:Lapras in unable.Y/N please send out your next pokemon
Y/N returned lapras and sent out his penultimate pokemon

Y/N:Go dragonite!
The kantonian pseudo-legendary appeared ready to fight the sinnoh fire starter.
Ash:Use flare blitz then Flamethrower
Y/N:Use dragon dance then dragon rush.
Infernape charged in with a pure blaze of fire as it the glowing blue dragonite. Then dragonite bashed infernape with a holographic dragon sending the most superior fire monkey back towards the wall. Infernape then began to glow red as its fire crown began to increase as his eyes got red.

Y/N:Oh now it's blaze
Ash:Use Flamethrower full power
Before the pseudo-legendary could retaliate the increasing flare that was infernape shot a Flamethrower which was almost the size of the flame that reshiram shot as dragonite fell down fainted. Y/N then returned dragonite and got his heal ball out.

Y/N:Go Altaria!
The yellow flash appeared as infernape took a battle stance as Y/N touched his keystone and began to chant.

Y/N:You, who has the power to defy the laws of nature and holds the power of dragons. Lend me your heart and trust and together with our power and the help of our bond, mega evolve!,Y/N yells this as yellow streams of light flow towards Altaria's necklace as the yellow bird began to glow and began to change shape.Mega altaria appeared on the field ready to battle.

Ash/Y/N:Use Flamethrower/Moonblast The two attacks made contact but the moon blast was significantly stronger and smashed into infernape, fainting it instantly

The two attacks made contact but the moon blast was significantly stronger and smashed into infernape, fainting it instantly.
Ash then returned infernape thanking it for its work then sent out his final pokemon.

Ash:Go charizard
Ash then sent out his most powerful kanto pokemon as his dragonic pokemon appeared on the field.

Ash:Go charizardAsh then sent out his most powerful kanto pokemon as his dragonic pokemon appeared on the field

The final matchup of their match was now here. The winner would be in the finals