Challenging Ideals-part 1

It has been 2 months since Y/n had become the champion of Unova. Ash had now left for his journey to the Kalos region and Cilan had gone to Viridian city in the Kanto region. Drayden had also retired from the position of gym leader and Iris took over. She and Y/n now live in a house together that Y/n bought with the money he earned from becoming champion. We now come to the story when Iris down playing with her Fraxure(During the 2 months Axew did very intensive training with Altaria and evolved into Fraxure) and her Emolga while her Excadrill, Dragonite(Mates with Y/n's who is a girl), Gabite, Zweilous and Druddigon looked on. Then Y/n came down the stairs with Altaria as Iris looked up with joy.

Iris:Morning Babe.
Y/n:Good morning to you too.
They then share a quick kiss and then start to prepare breakfast. After they ate breakfast they hear a knock on the door.

Iris:Are we expecting anyone Y/n.

Y/n:No I don't think so. I'll go and see who it is.
The new champion then heads over to his front door and he opens it to see a man he knows very well. Known as Looker.

Y/n:Mr Looker! What are you doing here?Looker:Hello there Y/n

Looker:Hello there Y/n. Firstly I wanted to congratulate you on becoming champion.
Y/n:Thanks.
Looker:And secondly I have some very important information and business to discuss with you.
Y/n:Of course. Please come in.
He then let's Looker into his home as Iris comes out to see who was at the door.
Iris:Babe who is this man?
Y/n:Iris this is Looker of the international police and Looker this is my girlfriend and the current opelucid gym leader Iris.
Looker:Hello Miss. It is actually good you are here because I already informed the other gym leaders about the situation.
Iris:Oh, what is it?
Looker:Well have you heard about Team Plasma.
Iris:Yeah, me and my friends all had encounters with them throughout our journey.
Y/n:I have battled a couple of them myself.
Looker:Well after going undercover as a plasma grunt I found out they intend to liberate people and pokemon as well as take over the region. Since this is a very important matter I have informed the elite four, gym leaders and the champion. We will be heading towards the sight of their most important operation which they refer to as Operation white. It will be at the white ruins which is near the dragonspiral tower and Iccuris city. We will be heading there with all the trainers I have informed as well as many of international police officers and hope to cease this takeover. So after learning about this operation, will please come with us to stop operation White?

The champion and his girlfriend needed no time to think of an answer.

Y/n/Iris:Of course we will!
Looker smiles as he tells them to meet him and the other members of this tactical force over in Iccuris City to discuss how they will approach the situation known as Operation white. While packing for the mission the dragon couple had returned all their pokemon and got the necessary supplies and were about to leave before Y/n heard something.

Y/n:Uh, Babe I will be right back I think I forgot something inside.
Iris:OK but please be quick.
Y/n heads to his room and looks for the source of the voice when he sees the black orb aka the dark stone that Lenora had given to him after he became champion.

He then heard the voice once again but it was more clear.
???:Young one please take this dark stone with you. It will aide in your pursuit to stop team plasma.
Y/n didn't know why but he felt like he could trust what this voice was saying and put the orb in his pocket and left his house. Him and Iris then got onto   Y/n's Dragonite and flew off to Iccuris City.

At White ruins

We see two mysterious men surveying the area that they have arrived at and their army of people wearing the same clothing were placing down the equipments they needed.

???:Once we are done here we will be able to summon this mighty dragon amd then finally liberate pokemon and people forever.

???#2:I know but for some reason I feel like we will meet an unprecedented difficulty which will attempt to stop us.

???:Thret not my son. Even if that difficulty gets here we will be able to stop it.

Grunt:Sirs the equipments are nearing completion within the next 30 minutes.

???:Thank you. Now N the new law of the unova region will soon be a reality.

N:Of course Ghetsis. And we are ready.

N and Ghetsis look at the sight of their grunts and then smile nastily.