with a sigh, taeyong toys with his pillow, laying in bed. he bites his lips anxiously, thinking about you, thinking about your relationship with him, thinking if you hate him after this.

he closes his eyes, leaning his head back against the soft pillows. he could feel the tears ready to fall, but he was distracted by the sound of his door opening. he tilts his head to see you poking your head in.

"yong?" you say softly. the boy scrambles up to sit on his bed, eyebrows raised at you. you enter the room, sitting next to your boyfriend.

"i'm sorry," you said, "i shouldn't have said what i said."

𝐝𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

this man... he's super playful but he's can also be super serious if it's about you two. i think he would be sulking at first, like he would give you the silent treatment, and ignore you for a few days but then he would break when it goes on for too long.

"doyoung, you didn't wash your plate," you sigh, turning to face the boy. doyoung doesn't even look at you, instead he continues watching his show. "fine, i'm not going to wash it so when i'm done, i better see the sink clean."

you walk out of the kitchen, and yet, doyoung was still ignoring you.

"you're immature you know that?" you wag your finger at the boy. doyoung only rolls his eyes at your words.

a few hours later, when you have finished doing all the chores in your shared home, doyoung suddenly comes into your bedroom.

you raise your eyebrows at the boy. doyoung whines, laying next to you, "i'm sorry."

you stifle a laugh, "took you long enough."

𝐣𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧

it's no secret that this man is competitive. over everything. so when the both of you get into an argument, he definitely won't be talking to you. he would walk past you like nothing, but in reality he was dying inside. he was worried about you, wondering if you have been well. he might've cried in bed once.

"we need to talk," you say, watching your boyfriend grab some food from the stove. "you need to stop ignoring me! it was your fault to begin with."

jaehyun drops his plate on the counter, turning to face you with furrowed eyebrows, "i told you i was sorry, did i not?" he asks, "what else do you want me to do y/n?"

"you're so fucking annoying, jaehyun," you raise your voice, "sure, you've apologised, but has anything changed?"

he doesn't answer, turning back around to ignore.

a few days has passed by, the both of you were still ignoring each other. you would sleep in bed, while jaehyun slept on the couch. 

jaehyun realises that he couldn't continue with what he was doing— ignoring you. how long was this going to go on? 

that day, after work, he had bought your favourite flowers, handing it to you, apologising sincerely, assuring you that he wouldn't repeat the same mistake.

𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐨

he's a funny guy, but i don't think he would be the type to joke about your arguments with you like yuta. once he sees how serious you were being, he would apologise straight away. but after apologising, he would make jokes about it.

"i thought i told you stop buying expensive things for me?" you snap, showing him the dior bracelet that he had surprised you with.

"wh—" he stutters out, "i'm sorry, i just saw it and i thought it would look nice on you—"

"i appreciate it jungwoo," you sigh, your hand threading through your hair stressfully, "but there are things that needed to be paid. you can't just buy everything that would look nice on me!"

jungwoo pouts unconsciously, "i'm sorry," he sighs.

you sigh with him, shaking your head. "it's fine, just... don't do it again."

jungwoo smiles when you finally forgive him. the boy instantly wraps your arm around yours, tugging you next to him.

"your reaction was a bit funny though, don't you think?"

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤

i feel like mark online, is totally different offline. many would think he would like to be babied and stuff, but i honestly think if he gets angry, he gets angry. he would totally like argue back with you, until you walk off. and then he'll sit down in his room, listen to music, think about it for a while before he texts you first apologising.

"fuck, you're so fucking annoying," you spit, "i swear, it's meaningless talking to you."

mark was hurt by your words, but he tries not to show it. his face was tinted red in anger, "you said you were okay with it, didn't you?"

you sigh tiredly, shaking your head, "i'm done with this, mark. i'm going back home."

mark struggles to tell you to stay so he stands in the living room, watching you leave the dorm. he closes his eyes in frustration, taking deep breathes as he tries to calm down. 

he trudges towards his bedroom, thankful that nobody was home at that moment. he plugs his headphones in the socket of his phone, playing whatever song to calm his mind.

he shuts eyes close, laying on the floor. he brings an arm over his eyes. 

the poor boy spends almost 2 hours laying on the ground, thinking of ways to reconcile with you. he knows that he should give you space, but he loves you too much to let you go like this. he finally sits up, turning on his phone to call you.

"what is it, mark?" he hears you sigh out once you picked up.

"i'm sorry," he mumbles.

𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧

okok, this boy. he would remain calm throughout the argument. you could be screaming your ass off, but he would tell you to calm down and relax and talk it out with him. he would find a solution right there and then.

"oh, so now you wanna hold my hand?"

haechan frowns at your words, "what the hell are you talking about?"

"you don't ever touch me," you say, "you never hug me, you never kiss, you never do any of that in front of the boys. or your female friends, hyuck," you grimace. 

haechan scoffs, biting the inside of his tongue as he listens to you.

"and when you don't do any of that, all the girls starts flirting with you!" you exclaim, "and imagine how that makes me feel, hyuck. hey! why are you laughing? stop laughing."

the boy stops laughing, but he couldn't contain his smirk, "calm down, why are you getting so angry?"

"because you're making me angry!" you groan, crossing your arms in annoyance.

your facial expression made haechan's grin grow. he loves seeing you all annoyed because of him.

"my princess is angry at me?" he coos, cocking his head to look at you. you glare at the boy, moving away from him. "okay, okay. it's my fault. i'm sorry."

your heart softens at his words, but you still don't budge.

"will my baby forgive me?"

your pout transitions into small smile, "fine."

"that's my baby," haechan smiles, tugging you into his chest.