Chapter Seventeen : What Now..?

Art By Me On Twitter And Instagram.

Axel,Bosip and Everscale trotted out of the base entrance and into the hallways again..Axel sweating even more quickly as they walked more further away from the base.

Bosip and Axel wasn't a fan of going back to evil hallways anymore...because for one,they had gotten separated like 3 times already and they weren't in the mood to get lost again,but they also knew they had to do some things because they have to,not because they wanted to.

Everscale was looking around the areas,very humble but still serious.She had angel wings and a golden halo,that looked covered in white snow layers,she also was very light hearted,calm,collective and also filled with hope.The boys didn't stare at her or think about her or anything weird,they just kept walking.Axel stopped in the middle of walking through a room that was the size of a damn warehouse.

"Huh? You good...? Why did you stop- Holy SH** YOU GOOD!?" -🌙 (confused to shocked tone)
"Y-yeah...I...I'm f-fine...it's just- GET OUT OF MY MIND!!" -💎 (crying while stuttering and slapping his forehead hard)
"A-Axel! You okay..!?" -🦎(concerned Mother figure voice)
"N-no...I-I wanna leave....I wanna go...."-💎

Axel's tears fell out of his eyes like waterfalls.Bosip and Everscale looked at each other for three seconds,before turning back to the white skin and hair boy..
"Wait...do you mean...go back to your normal home...?"-🌙 (asked really worried)
"Y-Yes...WHY!? WHY IS SOMETHING IN MY HEAD!?!"-💎
"Wait...don't tell me....you got an insolence symptom...or corruption symptoms..?"-🦎

Axel was sobbing while sitting down crying in agony and panic.Bosip and Everscale wanted to help so badly,but had little knowledge about how to deal with this.Axel then sat up however while both of them were trying to process an idea in their heads.

"G-Guys....I'll be f-fine...let's keep going—"

Axel was then cut off as a loud rumble occurred immediately above them by the roof of the room,as infected broke in by the ceiling...and before long,Axel,Bosip and Everscale were immediately surrounded.Axel pulled out an angelic weapon that was probably passed on due to his family's heritage.Bosip then felt he wanted to scratch them like they tried to hurt Axel when they probably did. Everscale then summoned orbs of,obviously magic,as she began to get into a fighting mode.

The monsters had weapons,but they were going to regret messing with this trio. One of the monsters threw a chain ball at Axel which he dodged immediately.And with that one interaction,the large fight began to commence.
(The fighting is happening offscreen because other characters are coming into this mess.Well I mean they have been in this nightmare but still.I don't want to make the dialogue about the fight too long,plus even if I did,I don't know how to write fights like they are intense...so yeah happening offscreen now..)

Saint was walking around the base and things looked as normal as they would be for everyone.PomPom baking cherry and pineapple pie,Bofo helping her,Bobal and Bobot screaming curse words and slurs at each other,Boder talking to Bowaev by using his hands to symbolise what he is saying,Liam looking on phone scrolling through TikTok,but what caught Saint's eyes was Miffin sobbing in the corner of the bedrooms hallways.Saint seeing this sighed and began to walk over to her and sit down.

"Hey....are you okay Miffin..?"-🐍 (concerned)
"I....I...*sniff*...go away.."-🧊
Miffin began to cry more...and Saint just put a hand on her shoulder while giving her a frown.
"Look,I am not as much of a good therapist as my mother,but I am here to listen,only if you're comfortable with it.."-🐍
"...Oh....okay..."-🧊
Miffin looked at Saint,her eyes were wet and also had red and black bags under her eyes.She then looked away.

"I feel awful....I made you annoyed...I couldn't save Bob....."-🧊(she said with a sad frown)
Saint let out an unfortunate sigh at the mention of Bob.

"We couldn't save him because we didn't have much choice but to face it when it happened...we don't know how to resolve his cursed attitude yet...I mean,I know you said that love and persuasion is a way to save the corrupted...but it doesn't work most of the time.It sometimes goes as far as nearly killing someone and then taking them to then taking the to the hospital,because the Corruption goes away while they are passed out."-🐍

Miffin's eyes widened.It only goes away if they are passed out..but then she felt an urge to ask Saint a question.
"Then...why did Bob get corrupted when he got up after being passed out...?"-🧊
"Well...to me it was probably why his brain was changing colours in the brain scanning screen..."-🐍

Saint replied in an unsure tone.He didn't understand how or why Bob turned corrupted after he'd been assuming he died before he was 'revived'...but just then when things were really strange...Saint's phone rang.When Saint answered the phone while Miffin pondered over near to hear,they heard Axel's voice,but it sounded like he was screaming in awful panic.
"PLEASE SAINT! FIND US!!I'LL SEND MY STAR ORB TO LEAD YOU-" —💎
The phone hang up,before Axel could even finish...and Saint and Miffin sat there horror struck...what do they do now..?

(Sorry there wasn't a chapter for so long...I have taken a break due to school...and I am losing ideas...but I finally got this out...sorry that it is more shorter than usual..)

Word count : 963