Chapter Five : WHAT IS THAT THING!?!

While Bob was gone,Bosip and Chris looked around areas...they ended up stumbling upon what looked to be an abandoned work place cafeteria..Bosip raised an eyebrow in confusion..with Chris being weirded out on how on earth and why would you put a cafeteria in a place where it is basically never going to get used....they stayed silent for a while..until...
"QT...I sense people are here...I want to kill people.."- 🤖(???)
"KB we aren't killing anyone-" —👩🏽 (QT)
"WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT?!?!?!"- 🌙

The girl stared at Bosip and Chris...with a robot on her back...and the robot took no mercy or any time at all to just grab one of the boys and hurt them while QT wasn't in control..and so with that,KB grabbed Bosip by the neck and started trying to tighten his grasp...Bosip started breathing less and less...and blood starting leaking out of his mouth...Bosip couldn't do anything and he sure as hell didn't want to die like this...but seeing no way out of it...he decided to accept his fate..but not until Chris zoomed on his chair...and then tried to run over QT's body...
"HEY HANDS OFF MY FRIEND YOU ABSOLUTE SON OF A MONSTROUS B****"-🖥
*cough*KB what have you done-WAIT AHHHH KB TAKE CONTROL AGAIN IMMEDIATELY!!!"-👩🏽
"NOT UNTIL I RUN OVER YOU AND KILL THAT THING!!!"-🖥
"BUT CHRIS YOU DONT HAVE ANY WEAPONS TO FIGHT-"—🌙

Bosip spoke too soon,he couldn't do anything and he just saw as Chris zoomed on his chair,ran over the girl,as soon as the robot had turned on and taken control..and a huge silver robot...with sharp metal teeth...had came out of the girl's passed out body...turned a robotic hand into a saw blade...(⚠️ Warning) and then cut off Chris' left arm...right in front of Bosip's face..but Chris...thinking the weirdest of strategies had grab the arm that cut off his left one...and pushed the saw-blade to make it hit the jaw of the robot...and ink splattered everywhere around Chris...and the dead robot and girl...Chris then started to scoot back to Bosip,who looked entirely horror stuck at what happened and what his friend even had committed...

"Uhh....Chris..?Are you okay..?Y-You-your arm..is...it's..."-🌙
"Oh...heh...ow...I-I will be fine...don't worry...let's keeping going and looking for Bob.."-🖥
"Oh- okay...but I....I am-" —🌙
"Hold it in Bosip...no buts..we need to find Bob...he could be kidnapped,hurt or even worse...he could be dead.."-🖥
"STOP STOP! FINE!I will shut up" *frowns in annoyance*-🌙
Bosip began to think about bad memories...he tried not to think about his friend's death or how it might happen..it haunted him like a fiery flame roaring wildly in his heart and burning his lungs..trying to make him die so he can be with Bob forever...with Chris he made his right hand try and cover the remains of his left elbow..since of course it would hurt...it was bleeding like tears were drying on his face..even though he told Bosip he was fine,despite him having a timer that would eventually lead to his near fate..which he never wanted think about much...since Bob and Bosip were adopted by him...he couldn't die this early...he just became an adult...he wasn't supposed to die this early..

(Blood Warning🩸⚠️)
They both(Bosip and Chris)kept walking...but while walking....Bosip began to cough very quickly and then...Bosip had his cheeks look like he was going to blow and then puked out blood....which landed on the floor right in front of Bosip's feet...and Chris' wheels on his chair..
"HOLY MOTHERF*** ARE YOU OKAY!?!"-🖥
"Y-yes...*cough cough cough* ...phew..I will be fine..let's just keep going and leave the blood puddle...because obvious reasons..because you DONT WEAR SHOES!!"-🌙
"I WAS IN MY F***ING HOUSE A**HOLE SO I WOULDN'T WEAR THEM DIPSH**-🖥
"....*heavy breathing* uhh..."-🌙
"Uhhh what..?"-🖥
"Something feels off...in weird...and really cold way.."-🌙

Chris raised an eyebrow and looked as though he was disgusted and confused...but then wanted to ask a question..
"what else is..?We have probably been down here for HOURS! So of course we-"—🖥
Before Chris could finish his sentence...Bosip's eyes...turned red and then..in a flash..was teleported again....to a black room with only a single window...and there stood a red figure...wearing a black shirt...black gloves...had black horns and tail..had flat out white eyes...no pupils nothing..and was bright red...his skin entirely..which stared at Bosip when he arrived..Bosip began to cough blood again...but the figure made him shut his mouth with magic..oddly enough..he greeted himself..and looked back at Bosip with a death stare,this time with pink eyes...

"Uhhh..who are you..?-🌙
"Call me Arsonisto...who the f*** are you and why are you here..?"-💢(Arsonisto)

(Yes an OC is here...and the QT ain this story is actually a QT and KB clone..not the actual QT and KB).

Word count: 880