Chapter Six : The Axeled Amethysts and...that Black Monster..

(This isn't really the best chapter so...)

"Uhhh...I don't know..I just ..got"-🌙
"YOU JUST GOT WHAT!?!THAT ISN'T AN ANSWER!!"-💢
Arsonisto looked enraged with pink eyes and was pinning Bosip against the wall,which Bosip pushed him off because he didn't want a bisexual panic,nor did he want to have a new love interest..due to his fondness for Bob...
"Look..I was randomly teleported here..and I have no idea how or why I am being out here with you..."-🌙 (staring at Arsonisto with seriousness)
"Oh so that is why you came out of nowhere..that is interesting..."-💢 (Suprised that that happened)
"I know it is...because I HAVE FREAKING EXPERIENCED IT LIKE 5 MINUTES AGO!!"-🌙

Bosip's face started growing as red as Arsonisto's skin and started having another mental breakdown..and a tail began to grow on him... which Arsonisto was starting to be concerned about...
"Uhh..dude...your growing a tail...umm do you..?"-💢 (sweating)
"I AM F***ING FINE THANK YOU VERY MUCH A**HOLE *tries to bite Arsonisto but fails* F***KING LEAVE ME BE!!!"-🌙
Arsonisto realised that Bosip's teeth had turned indigo blue when he tried to bite his finger..seeing as he didn't have much to calm him down...he decided to ask him a very simple question...
"Do you want to have a rap battle...?Because I think that can help.."-💢
"Sure...dips***

Bosip turns to him in fury and stares at him...while Arsonisto snaps his fingers and gives him & Bosip microphones to sing or rap battle more specifically..when Bosip got the mic in his right hand..he glanced back at the Red skinned monster/demon who was holding his mic in his hand himself..then he spoke..
"Alright...you sing a song...and I will try to beat you man..."-🌙
"Alright should we sing someone else's song..."-💢
Bosip was confused that the guy didn't make a song on his own...
"I thought you made- gah,..nevermind...we can do Agoti's song,Parasite..."-🌙
"Alright...3,2,1,Go!"-💢
(Parasite Music starts playing but Bosip's Vocals replace BF's vocals)

The Rap Battle began and Bosip didn't go over confident but kept singing...Arsonisto wasn't holding anything back,but wasn't able to beat Bosip...when the battle ended...they shook hands and admitted they had a good game/rap battle..however...Bosip began to cough blood again...
"Holy sh** you okay dude!?"-💢
*cough cough* y-yeah..I'm fin..."-🌙
Bosip began to start cough more and more blood again..and then...out of the ground...a portal appeared,RIGHT UNDER BOSIP'S FEET,AGAIN!Bosip fell through and Arsonisto tried to make his hand reach out to Bosip's arm but it was too late..Bosip was gone..and then landed on Chris' head...
"OW WHAT THE F**K BOSIP!?!MY HEAD!"-🖥
"Suck it up...now what happened while I was gone...?"-🌙(With a face that could question anything)
"Well...while I was looking for you..I stumbled upon two people,or should I say kids named Miffin and Liam..and the girl said that they,Liam and her,had met up with a guy called Bob...I then asked if he had blue hair and was wearing a yellow shirt..."-🖥
"Wait...and did they respond to that..?Please I need to know.."-🌙
"They said that he had that exact appearance...I was relieved,until they said they lost him when encountering a black monster with yellow eye-"—🖥

Before Chris could even finish...a scream and explosion came from like what seemed to be 1300 feet away which made Bosip flinch and Amor fall with his chair onto the ground..when the got up...they saw two white skinned people that looked like siblings...but had minor differences..they were both female and male respectively,one of them had a braid,one was wearing lilac and the other was wearing cyan,one them had blue & and black horns separately respectively and the cyan clothed one was taller.The two of them(the white skinned people) ran into Bosip and Amor on accident...
"Ow...what the f- wait who are you...?"-💎(???)
"Uhh yeah and how are you-"—💜(???)
"Our names are Chris and Bosip...we are stuck here..and we don't know how to get out...of this place.."-🖥
"Oh! Hi you two..we are Axel and Amethyst..Nice to meet you but..we are the same we don't know how to get out.."-💎(Axel)
"Yeah we have been stuck here for days.."-💜
"I thought that might..*cough cough cough cough*-🌙 (coughing blood again)

Bosip began coughing blood and Chris began to panic..trying to calm Bosip down as he tried to stop it..while the two siblings looked at eachother...they had both only seen that with another person...but that was years and years ago...just when they were 5 years old..so seeing it again now was genuinely horrifying...eventually Bosip began to calm down and stop coughing blood...but then out of nowhere another explosion happened...and they all turned except Bosip,to see the black monster that tried to kill them all..
"Uhh what are you staring- AH!"-🌙(bleeding arm)
A chainsaw was thrown by the monster and hit Bosip's lower arm..making the lower arm drop on the floor..and the chainsaw landed between the wheels of Chris' chair and Axel's feet.The chainsaw was also turned on..Bosip then looked around to see not only everyone shocked..but also the monster that dragged him and his friends down here..

"AAAAHHHH!!!"-💜
"WHAT THE F**K IS THAT THING!!?!?!"-🌙
"RUN NOW QUICK WE GOTTA GO!!!"-🖥
"YES WE GOTTA GO ASAP-OH GOD IT'S THROWING NORE BLADES AT US!!"-💎
The group ran/zoomed as fast as they could while the screams they made led the Amalgamation closer and closer to killing them minute by minute...while the group ran in fear of it's power and murderess capabilities..and Bob...seemingly gone,was missing in the mall like hallways before stumbling into an inky trap...and Miffin & Liam desperately looking for answers on where their new friend could be...

(FINALLY THIS ACTUALLY COMPLETED FOR REAL!!)
Word count: 1023