Chapter nineteen: she's a monster

Start from the beginning

"You know, I really like you," she said as she stepped closer towards me. My eyes widen and I stared at her confused.

"I thought you were in love with someone at school?" I asked, a bit stupidly I admit, but still confused.

"And you're not?" She raised one of her eyebrows, but turned her face into another smirk. "It's you. The person I like." I was mostly shocked that she was confessing rather it being me. I had many confesses before. Sometimes I'd accept even if I didn't like them, or I'd turn them down if I didn't want to have anything to do with them. Like the nerds. God, I was a jerk.

"I'm sorry," I started and she seemed a bit surprised at first, then she smirked again, not cheekily anymore, but more evilly. "I already have someone I li-"

"It's Tae Hee, right?" she asked, still having that evil smirk on her face. I was a bit crept out and wondered what she could possibly have been planning. Should I had lied and told her no? Would it protect Tae Hee?

"No-"

"I know it is, don't even try to lie to me," she snarled, which surprised me and made me flinch, "I know you're in love with Tae Hee, just too bad she doesn't like you." She giggled, but not a real laugh. She was definitely planning something.

"How would you know?" I asked and waited impatiently.

"I know Tae Hee. She's a girl who's in love with her hero. She's living in a Cinderella life; don't expect her to fall for someone who's just going to lend her their shoulder. She won't fall for that," she laughed a fake laugh, but smirked at me, "just give up on her and come to me." 

I couldn't help but to laugh. "Do you think I like her because I pity her?" I laughed a bit more and wiped a fake tear. "She's real, something you lack. She isn't someone who tries to force someone to like her. She's a normal human being, but still more to me. I see her as an angel with broken wings that needs to be fixed. I want to be the person who helps her. You can just stay away from us." I glanced at the watch again and noticed she was thirty minutes late. I knew she wouldn't be that late without notifying me. Something had happened. I glanced up at Erika suspiciously and crossed my arms. "Where is she?" She smirked evilly again and removed the hair from her face with a head flip.

"You'll find out if you want to," she replied and I stared at her confused. It was obvious she knew, but where? And how could I find out?

"Tell me," I stared at her with a threatening stare, but she didn't look frighten. She must be used to threatening others that it didn't mean much to her. 

I then tried to remember when Erika came to me a bit earlier, right after I asked Tae Hee to meet me. Erika said she needed to borrow my phone to text a friend because she didn't have any money on her phone. The suspiciousness came over me, and I locked up my phone and went through the text messages. It said I had sent a text message to Tae Hee without my knowledge, and I read it. 

It said we'd meet outside our school's gym. "What did you do to her?" I yelled after I realised what had happened. This was definitely her doing, and whatever she had done to Tae Hee, I would never forgive her. "Tell me now, or I'll break your fucking face!" She looked to be nearly crying, but I didn't care. All I could think of was Tae Hee's safety. Without a warning, Erika ran away crying. I didn't try and catch her, and rather ran the opposite side towards our school. Erika better pray that Tae Hee's safe and not hurt. "Tae Hee!" I yelled when I was closing towards the school's gym hall. "Tae Hee, can you hear me?!" I heard faint yelling and banging sounds, and ran closer to the sounds. I saw a door trying to open, but it didn't seem to budge. 

"Taehyung!" 

Tears filled my eyes, but I ignored it, quickly running up to the door. "Tae Hee, I'm here! I'll get you out of there!" I yelled whilst trying to force the door open, but there was no use.

"Taehyung, help me, please!"

"Stand back, I'll break it open!" I ran on the door with my shoulder with all of my strength. It hurt like hell on my shoulder and I was pushed backwards a few times, but I endured it. I had to get her out of there.

The door opened after who knows how many times I had bumped into it, and I found Tae Hee in the corner. She looked scared, but she wasn't crying. Unlike me. I didn't realise I was crying until she stared at me, and pointed it out.

"A-Are you crying?" she asked amazed and walked closer up to me. 

I stood completely still,  feeling like I was paralyzed. I was expecting to see her hurt, or at least crying, but she looked fine. She was fine. She was safe. I fell down from my weak knees and cried out loud. 

"T-Taehyung, what's wrong? Does it hurt? Is your shoulder hurting?" she asked in panic as she watched my crying. She bent down in front of me, and I grabbed her in a hug.

"I thought you were hurt!" I cried in her shoulder. She seemed a bit surprised at first, but then accepted my hug and hugged me tightly back.

"I'm okay," she whispered and patted my head softly. My face was buried in her shoulder, and she was leaning her head on mine.

"I glad you're safe." I couldn't stop crying for a while after the overwhelming feeling. I felt like my whole world was falling apart, and I kept on fantasising what could've happened to her.

"I'm okay." 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

* What do you think of this chapter? Please let me know what you guys think, and there's not many chapters left. There's only a few left, but please check @Mocha48 's Bulletproof as well! Remember to comment and vote on both of our fanfics as well! Love u all .xx *