s. 16 ep. 7

After eating dinner I went up to my room to do some homework. But all I could think about was my soulmate.

Maybe I can communicate with him?
I quickly took out my phone and typed in the lyrics for our song

I'm just gonna leave a message - somehow. I played the song but always stopped at every 10 seconds to alert him.

The song was over so I played all the words he said to make a sentence.

"How. are. you." I played those words from the song with the instruments of our song on loop.

I hope he hears them.

I waited a long time and thought he wouldn't say anything but suddenly I heard him.

"Better. I guess." Were the words I heard. "Shit there isn't a good!" I looked through the text again. I'll just use the god."

I continued with the words as I played 'that's god.' "That's. Intelligent." I said what I heard. I looked through the lyrics' and played 'I now'

I waited for him to answer when suddenly Lia came in. "What you doing?" She jumped on my bed.

"Trying to communicate with my soulmate." I didn't even look up to her and was focused on doing things on my laptop, having my phone in my hand.

"how exci- you WHAT?!"
"Yeah, I just played words of the song making it seem like a sentence so he understands."
"Since when are you that smart?"

"Funny." I threw a pillow at her. "So what are you now up to?"

"I think I'm going to make little sounds from that words in here. So I don't have to play the whole song to find the right word I'm looking for."

"Woaahhh Soyoung is growing a brain" Lia clapped and looked at me excited. "Can you just shut up? And why are you here? We have like 9 pm."

"I know. I just wanted to visit you. You live next door. Can't I visit my neighbor?"
"Nope."
"Hey! What about we go eat in that new restaurant tomorrow? School ends earlier and we can have lunch there together. With Soojin and Nima of course."

"I'm fine with it. Just ask my parents when you go out."
"Oh my god! You're the best! Thank you!" She hugged me from the back as she just went out of the window to climb in to her window. "JUST USE THE DOOR!" I screamed but she didn't hear me.

Struggling for hours I made all the sounds for every word I could use. Suddenly I heard the song thinking I still have my headphones in my ears.

As I grabbed my ears I realized he was stopping it too, every 10 seconds or something.

After that, I heard him again.
"Got na-it? Is this supposed to mean good night?" I laughed quietly answering the same. "Got na-it."

I packed my school bag as I went to sleep.