s. 16 ep. 6

I closely looked at the girl sitting on the window side, smiling happily at the girl sitting next to the piano.

And after she smiled that typical smile I could confirm it was her. Woah, it's been a while since I saw her.

"Hey! I have the file." - "Psh!" I pshed Daniel and tried to listen carefully when suddenly something hurt in my ear.

I closed my eyes and pressed my ear trying to make it stop. Suddenly some girl pushed me and fell to the ground.

"Shit!" I tried to help her but she just walked away without looking. "I'm so sorry!"

"Soyoung! Wait for me!" I was still looking at the mysterious girl.
"Oh! Hey Daniel - Jungwon."
"Hey Soojin, what's wrong?" I heard Daniel. Oh, it's Soojin.
"I don't know something's wrong with my friend's ear."
Lol mine too.

"Soojin hurry! There's no time to talk!" the girl, whose name is Soyoung, came back and dragged Soojin away from us. Soojin just waved bye and ran with her friend.
"Weird" Daniel looked at where the girls were just standing. "You good?" - "Yeah, I thought I heard something. Let's go."

***

"What's wrong?" Daniel looked at me as I zoned in again "what do you mean?"
"You've been looking at that picture of Cleopatra for ten minutes now. Is she that pretty?"

"What the actual fuck? No Daniel I zoned out. And also she's like 2,000 years older than us."
"Well, actually it's 2,045 years." Daniel touched his none existence glasses.

"Just shut up and do your homework."
We were at the library doing our homework since we had already eaten lunch and were bored.

Yep, we went to study because we were bored. Something we don't usually do but since this Latin exam is coming up we volunteered to study.

We just want to go to Jeju this summer together.

"Is this seat taken?" Some boys came to our table and wanted to sit next to us.
"Sorry but we're having something like a date right now. If you excuse us."

Daniel whispered to that one guy who just showed his thumbs up and went away. Both winked at each other as he smiled at me. "Are you dumb?!"

Sometimes - just sometimes - I want to throw him out of the window.

"Do you want some strangers to sit next to you?"
"No? But that's not a way to chase them away. What is going on inside your brain?"

"Something you will never know." He winked at me. That's it I'm hitting him. Said and done. I kicked him as he groaned in pain. "Shut up we're at the library!" I whispered, smirking.

***

"Don't forget you owe me something," Daniel suddenly reminded me as we went to the dorm.

It's the dorm from our older friends. We hang out there often since we all became better friends after living together. Funny story actually.

"Fine fine I'll pay for dinner."
"REALLY?"
"No."
"Ay, come on!"
"Okay, if you leave me alone. I want to sleep." He narrowed his eyes and hesitated first.

"Dan, I swear. Now go!" I pushed him with my feet as he groaned in pain again. "You're so aggressive these days."

He screamed outside of the room. "Do I look like I give a shit?" - "I'm telling your mom." - "Try to face her first, bet you'll need two months for that."