s. 16 ep. 4

"Jungwon! You're one of the school presidents right?" Our principal stopped me.

"Yes, with Daniel and Jiung sunbae."
"Good. You know our neighbor school right? The one we had matches with?"

"Yes, I remember. Lakeacre highschool."
"You need to get me a file. The principal knows who you are and which file. Just go there by bicycle and take Daniel with you." "Okay." I obeyed as he left.

"Bro! Get your bicycle. We need to drive to Lakeacre highschool." I woke him up.
"Why? Are we meeting our friends?"
"No dumbass, we need to do our job. Just follow me."

We got onto our bicycles and started driving. The ride took us 20 minutes which isn't that much actually.

Right after we arrived at the school we got any kind of looks. "Shouldn't they be in class right now?"
"I know right," Daniel answered and went through his hair.
"Don't act cool bro, acting cool looks uncool."
"I wasn't-"
"Yea save it. Now come."
While we walked through the school hallways everyone greeted us nicely. Of course, we greeted back.

"I'll knock and you'll talk." Without waiting for Daniel's answer I knocked on the door until the principal said to come in.
"You owe me" Daniel said and went in before i did.

"Hello, Mr. Jung. We are here for the file." - "Ah! Right! Wait a second." He went to his files shelf and searched for it. "Where is i- AH RIGHT! I gave it to Mrs. Kang. Daniel? Go to room 2.8. it's right next to the music hall. There is Mrs. Kang. Just say you need the file."

"Okay. Thank you, Mr. Jung!"
"No, I should thank you both. Have a nice day!"
We went out of his office and went to the room he asked us for.

Again Daniel went in while I was standing at the door. I don't like it. Since I was in the taekwondo club and had a lot of matches with people of this school they always look at me like I'm something different.

Waiting for Daniel to get this file I peeked into the room next to us. The music hall, huh? The door was open so I just stood there and looked at the girl just going to play the piano. I looked around and saw one familiar face. Isn't that Soojin?