Chapter Six - Visiting Day and Teasing... Maybe Some Flirting

Erin's POV
I sigh, remembering that I'll have to break the news to Myras and Edwards parents. About them being faction less.

I wake up to screams. I look around, spotting Ed clawing at his eye, out of which a knife protrudes.
"Will, get a medic. Myra, get Four or Eric or Max or someone." I yell. They nod and get out of the room. I begin to soothe Edward. Damn you, Erudite! I calm him down and stop people trying to pull out the knife. "I knew today was too peaceful to be true." I say to Four as soon as he arrives. He nods, helping lift Ed onto a stretcher.

I pull my black sandals on, along with my black booty shorts and bandeau. Revealing all my tattoos and piercings. I pull my hair back into a knot, securing my fringe with a few pins. I bump into Tori and she pulls me aside before I go to the pit.
"Be careful. If anyone finds out-"
"Yeah, Tori, I know. I'll be careful." I cut her off. I walk into the pit with a grateful smile to Tori. She nods and leaves me with Will. Our parents walk over to us and everyone silences as my mother screams.
"Oh my god, Erin Diana what have you done to yourself?" She shrieks.
"Nothing to see here!" Me and Will yell in sync to everyone that looks at us. They instantly look away from our death glares.
"By the way, me and Will broke up." I tell them.
"Why?"
"Why did you force us to date?" Will replies to my dad.
"For her protection and your strength." His dad replies.
"I don't need protecting. I'll show you." I say, before yelling for Eric. They visibly soften as he arrives.
"What is it, Erin?" He asks.
"Say hi." I say, before leaving with Will and Zach to the pit.
"Hey Erin and Will." Zach says, hugging me.
"Careful. I got the rib cage tattoo yesterday." I say as he squeezes.
"Oh, sorry. You look so different." He says in awe.
"That was the idea." I reply. "This is where we train to fight and throw knives." I say to him, showing him the training room. I then take him to Tori. "And this is Tori, the amazing person who has done all my tattoos. This is Jake, he did my piercings. And this is Lewis, he did my hair." I say. I had it redone the way it was before I stripped the dye out.
"Woah." Zach says.
"Zach, I've gotta request you join us here buddy." Will says.
"Will! You're not allowed to influence his decision!" I exclaim in fake seriousness, slapping his arm softly.
"God woman, don't bruise me." He fakes pain. We burst out laughing.
"Don't call me woman, asshole." I reply. Zach's eyes widen further.
"Erin! Watch your language! Junior in front of you!" Will exclaims in fraudulent shock. I raise an eyebrow.
"What have mom and dad been saying about me?" I ask Zach, remembering what Peter had said.
"They say you're a slut, a traitor, a scandalous and disappointing daughter. And a bitch."
"Zach! Language!" I shriek. "You're just a kid!" I add.
"So?"
"Fair enough." I reply. "Anything else?"
"They say they don't want you to have their name anymore. But I don't like them anymore. They're angrier." Zach says, his blue eyes filling with tears. "They scream at each other and throw plates and glasses at the wall. They scare me." He says quietly.
"Zach, you've gotta stay strong, OK buddy? Remember, me, Will, Christi, Al, Four, Eric, Zeke, Uriah, Lynn, Marlene, Luke, Jade, Calum, Leigh-Anne, Ashton, Jesy, Michael, Perrie, Tori, Jake and Lewis want you to stay strong and we love you. Even if only 5 of us know you." I say, in a duh tone. He giggles, the tears disappearing. "Good boy." I murmur, messing his hair up. He glares and fixes it.
"Will, Erin's being a meanie." He says, pouting and pointing at me.
"What should we do about it?" Will asks him.
"Tickle her."
"Awh hell no." I exclaim. I begin to run and they chase me until I flip upwards and grab a railing. Shit shit shit. Heights fear. I drop as soon as they've ran past and run straight into Four. "Sorry." I mutter. Just then Will and Zach arrive and begin tickling me. I begin to laugh and squirm. "Please.... stop. I'm sorry!" I exclaim. "Four, help me!" I ask. He sighs before nodding, clearly amused. He pulls Will off me, who pulls Zach up with him. I catch my breath.
"Thank you Four." I say, smiling at him and laughing at Zachs amazed expression.
"He likes -" Will cuts him off.
"Do you want some food, Zach?" What was that about? "Let's leave Erin with Four for a bit, yeah?" He continues. I facepalm, making Zach laugh and nod.
"I have evil family and friends." I groan. Will and Zach leave the room.
"Do you want me to help you against people like myself and Eric?" He asks me. I nod.
"That would be nice." I reply. "I'd like to kick Eric's ass for myself." We spend the next few hours teaching me to beat Four, who is better than Eric, after I got my eyebrow piercing and the vine tattoo. We get to the point where I can knock him out in minutes.
"Good work. Eric's weak spot is his temple and his eyebrow piercing." Four tells me, and then Zach runs in.
"Erin, Mom and Dad want to speak to you." He says.
"Bring them in here." I say, out of breath. He nods and goes back outside and I flop onto the floor, and lie there. Four lies with me, facing me.
"You did well. No doubt you'll do just as good in stage two, mental breaking point. You have to face your worst fears and conquer them." He says. Yippee.
List of fears:
Heights
Confinement
Killing an innocent
My parents
Dogs
Intimacy
"Erin! Why are you lying on the floor with some boy?" I hear my mother shriek, once again getting everyone's attention. I scowl at everyone, making them look away. "And your eyebrow!" She hisses.
"Its my body Mother." I say in response, setting my jaw.
"Well we just came to say that we are disowning you." My father says.
"Love you too, Daddy." I say sarcastically, causing him to go to slap me. I catch his hand and pull it forward, meaning it snaps as he goes sprawling. "I told you I don't need protecting. Good thing I'm a fast teacher and a fast learner." I add. "You can go home now. I'm sure Jeanine will want to talk to you so you can release another backstabbing news report about me. Bye." I say, shoving my father towards my mother. Zach stays for a second and hugs me tight.
"I love you Erin." He says. I hug him back resting my chin on his head.
"I love you too Zach. Don't believe anything said about me, OK? And you can tell me anything." I promise him as he leaves with his parents. Christina comes up to me with a little version of her.
"Erin, I wanted you to meet -"
"So your Erin? Wow you're way prettier than Christina said oh my gosh I love your hair!" The girl shrieks.
"Is this Christina Junior? That's her name now, I don't want to know her real name she is Christina Junior." I say, hugging the little girl. Christi Jr hugs me back.
"Christina said you are the best in your class!" Christi Jr says. I grin.
"That's right Jr." I say, releasing her. I notice Four walking off and feel a pang of sadness but I ignore it. "How's Candor treating you?"
"I don't like it at Candor."
"Well that's honesty right there. Which faction do you want to join?" I ask her.
"I want to join you and Chrissy. But I like being kind as well." She says.
"Well Jr you've got a while to pick." I say, before gently pushing her back to Christi. She smiles and waves goodbye as she skips off, Christina running after her. I smile, shaking my head in amusement and turn to face Peter. I raise an eyebrow, unaffected.
"You sure you don't want with us?" He says, his hand grabbing my hip. I push him away.
"Leave me alone, Peter." I say, turning away from him again. He turns me back around and kisses me. I shove him away, wiping my mouth thoroughly. "Why do you want what you can't have?" I ask him.
"Awh, you saying I can't have you? You're wrong." He steps closer to me again. I spit in his face.
"I'll happily fight you over it, but I wouldn't advice it looking at the scoreboard." I reply, sassing him. I notice Four looking at us concerned.
"Bring it on." Peter says. We both get ready and he goes for the first move. I again catch the arm and pull it, snapping it. I push him to the ground and pin him down, before punching both sides of his jaw at once. His jaw is dislocated. I smirk before standing up, pulling him up, before kneeing his stomach repeatedly. I then kick his temple, and he goes out like a light. I pick him up carefully, avoiding the injured arm. Fuck he's heavy. I take him to the infirmary, handing him to Doctor Andrews. Matthew Andrews. Nice name. I bump into Luke on my way out.
"I saw your fight. You're amazing, no wonder you're at the top." He says. I nod, thanking him.
"Jades nice." I say absentmindedly.
" You think?" His eyes light up as he describes their relationship. Aww he's so whipped.
"You're so whipped." I tease him. He blushes, the awkward person he is. Jade comes down the hallway and raisses an eyebrow.
"What's going on?"
"I was teasing him, playfully, about how whipped he is." I reply, laughing. "He's whipped, fully, over you Jade." I say, smiling at her.
"Like you are over Four?" Luke challenges. I pull a face.
"I'm so not." I lie. I'm a good liar, I just hate lying. Damn you Candor! Four arrives round the corner.
"Speak of the devil." Jade says.
"And he shall appear." Luke finishes and then they both walk off. I have such amazing friends.
"Why do all my friends bugger off whenever you come over?" I ask him.
"I don't know, why would I?" There's a teasing glint in his eye. "I'm not erudite born." He adds, laughing.
"Hahaha. Very funny." I comment sarcastically.
"I'll make sure I have you and not Eric for mental training." He says, serious again. "And we have war games tonight. 1:47AM tomorrow to be exact you will be woken up. I'll try to get you on my team."

I know events are in a mashed up order but I really couldn't give a fuck!

"OK." I reply. He smiles and then congratulates me on my fight with Peter.
"How easy was it?"
"Piece of cake. Dauntless cake. Actually I'm really hungry. Can we get some Dauntless cake off Tori?" I digress from the topic. I don't want to be congratulated for hurting people. And I don't like compliments. Fuck you too, Amity and Abnegation. He smirks and nods, leading us to Tori.
"Back so soon, Erin? I think I know your secret."
"Can you give us some cake?" I ask her, hyper. Tori grins, shaking her head in amusement.
"Yeah, sure." She replies, disappearing for a second.
"You'll get fat if you eat a lot of cake." Four says jokingly.
"Good thing I have an instructor then." I reply, smirking. He half-smiles, half-smirks. Tori comes back and gives us some cake each.
"Ohmygod cake I swear I will never leave you again." I say, pretty much melting after swallowing my first bite. "Thanks Tori." I add in a normal voice. She laughs at me and Four chuckles.
"Ye gads woman." Four says as I finish the cake. He has still got half his cake left.
"You're so slow, Four." I fake whine. Tori just shakes her head laughing.
"You guys are like an old married couple." She says.
"Are you indicating that I am secretly a seventy year old?" I ask, kidding. She raises her eyebrows.
"I said I knew your secret." She replies. We all burst out laughing, even Four.
"Rude." I mutter jokingly. She grins, shoving my shoulder.
"I guess you like cake?"
"Hell yeah! I bake as well, but not cake. I didn't eat it in Erudite." I tell her.
"Why not?"
"I was bullied a lot... called fat all the time." I say, choosing my words carefully. Fuck you Candor!!!!
"What the fuck?" Four yells getting a lot of attention. I stamp on his foot so he doesn't look crazy and mutter an apology. "But seriously, you're not fat."
"Suuuuuuure." I say, sarcastically, dragging out the vowel. He just looks at me.
"You're not fat." He then grabs my hand and drags me upright. He then yells, getting everyones attention. "Speak now if you think this initiate is ugly or fat!" No-one replies. "Now speak if you think she's pretty or slim." Eveone starts whooping. He sits us down, making everyone shut up. "Told you you're not fat and you don't need make-up."
"Yes I do! I'm hideous without it." I whine. "And I am fat I eat waaaaaaaaay too much." I add.
"Erin Diana you are not fat." He says.
"Ohmygod you heard that?" I groan in embarrassment.
"You're middle name is Diana?" Tori questions, laughing.
"Shut up!" I whine.