Chapter Two - Training and Flirting

Erins POV
I wake up in Eric's room, at about 5AM. I climb out of bed and head down to the Pit, the training rooms to be exact. Tobias. Is he Four? I think he is. He is definitely familiar, and his gravelly voice is very recognisable. As soon as I enter I begin practicing on a punch bag. I have a feeling I'll be here a lot. Knife throwing. A ring. Punching bags. Running laps around the room. This could be fun. I stand with my feet spread evenly apart, a slight weight disbalance due to the recent leg injury I got, I tripped and landed on it funny. Broke my knee in three places, but I took a serum to delete all pain. It'll be fine. I begin punching and elbowing the bag, not noticing someone beside me until I hear his voice.
"You're never going to win, not like that." Four.
"That's good to know." I say sarcastically, before jumping up, twisting round and kicking the punch bag. "In case you hadn't noticed, I can kick." I say, watching it almost big the ceiling.
"Someone could catch your foot and pull you off balance. You need to keep tension here when punching." His hands are warm on my could stomach as he swivels me round and pushes my stomach in. My breath hitches in my throat as his long fingers spread over my stomach. "You're small, so you're fast. You can win. First shot, straight to the throat. Dance around them a bit. Make them dizzy, then use their power against them. Try now." He says, leading me to the ring with him. I watch his body as he punches. He generally uses the same hand, so I can dodge the same way. His guards down so I duck under a punch and jab him in the throat. I keep moving around him, duckling punches every now and then, before trusting myself. I jump, twist and kick. My heel connects with his temple, and he falls. I then pin him down by straddling his waist.
"I guess I win." He then flips us over, my hands pinned together above my head.
"Never let your guard down." I lift my leg up and kick him in the back of the head, pushing him away. I feel bare without his hands on me.
"What's going on?" Eric asks, walking in as Four pulls me into a headlock. I stamp on Four's toe,which makes him let go and I jab his throat again, before elbowing his temple, the same one I kicked. "I SAID, WHAT'S GOING ON?" Eric yells.
"I found her in here. Her punches are weak, I was helping her with some other techniques." Four says. I can't help but feel he was finally letting something down, but Eric interrupted.
" Go get breakfast you two. I'll see you both later." I say. They both look at me like I'm mad. I go back over to the punching bag and begin singing as soon as they've gone.
"No time for goodbye. He said as he faded away. Don't put your life in someone's hands they're bound to steal it away. Don't hide your mistakes. They'll find you burn you." I begin practicing punches the way Four showed me to. Keeping stomach tension, standing the way his warm hands and swivelled me to. "Then he said if you wanna get out alive. Woah oh run for your life. If you wanna get out alive woah oh run for your life. This is my last time, she said as she faded away. Its hard to imagine, but one day you'll end up like me. Then she said if you wanna get out alive, woah oh run for your life. If you wanna get out alive, woah oh run for your life. If you wanna get out alive, woah oh run for your life. If you wanna get out alive, woah oh run for your life. If I stay it won't be long. 'Til I'm burning on the inside. If I go I can only hope. That I make it to the other side. If you want to get out alive. Whoa-oh, run for your life. If you want to get out alive. Whoa-oh, run for..... If you want to get out alive. Whoa-oh, run for your life. If you want to get out alive. Whoa-oh, run for... If I stay, it won't be long. 'Til I'm burning on the inside. If I go I can only hope. That I make it to the other side. If I stay, it won't be long. 'Til I'm burning on the inside. If I go, and if I go. Burning on the inside. Burning on the inside. Burning on the inside." I finish just before the door opens and I punch the bag one last time sending it right off the hook.
"Remember tension. Your core was loose." Four.
"Your still here?" I ask in shock.
"Yes." He sounds amused. "Your a good singer."
"... Thanks? But I'm not here to sing. I just had to get it out of my system." I say softly. "I sing to calm down." I say, my voice small.
"Its alright." He says, his warm hand on my cool bare shoulder. My breath hitches in my throat once again, and he smirks. Can he tell? "You seem tense." He says matter-of-factly.
"I guess. I'm just stressed for training." I say, but its a lie. He smirks again.
"Your lying." He whispers in my ear. "Why are you really tense?" I shrug his hand away, in a nice way.
"I... I don't know." I whisper. The door opens and he steps away a bit. I breathe out quietly, before picking up the back and jumping up, hooking it back up.
"Erin?"
"Hey Will." I say, turning to face him.
"How's Eric?"
"He says he missed me, but I bet he never thought of me." I reply dryly. "He also says he missed my cooking and hugs."
"Well, your cooking and hugs are the best." Will says. I notice Four going over to his own punching bag.
"I can't believe I've finally gotten my brother back." I sigh. "I missed him so much."

Fours POV
"I can't believe I've finally got my brother back." Erisighs as I kick the bag. "I've missed him so much." I remember the way her breath hitched whenever I touched her. I punch again, thinking about how much I would smash anyone's face in that even threatened to hurt her.
"I think we should stop 'dating'." Will says.
"Without our parents here, ey can't stop us from 'breaking up'." I hear Erin giggle. "Besides I've got my eye on someone."
"Who?"
"Why would I tell you?" She says playfully, slapping his arm. I look at my watch. Five to eight. Eric will have woken the other initiates up. I stop punching and go get the guns and bullets that we need today as they are learning to shoot.
"I've got my eye on someone as well."
"Christina." She says, just as the door opens.
"Whaaa? How did you... Never mind, you're psychic." Erin laughs at his comment, and its a beautiful noise. I pack up the guns and ammo/bullets before checking who is here. Erin, Will, Christina, Al, Molly, Peter, Drew, Edward, Myra and Eric. Everyone, then.
"Everyone, laps around the room." I yell. Erin smirks, before taking off. She finishes a lot of laps. I yell for everyone to stop after three minutes. Everyone apart from Erin is out of breath and sweaty. "How many did you all do?" I ask.
"Five." Myra.
"Ten." Edward.
"Nine." Peter.
"Six." Al.
"Eleven." Will.
"Eight." Drew.
"Seven." Molly.
"Eleven." Christina and Will high five.
"And you, Erin?" I ask, since she's just staring at the floor
"Twenty three." She mutters.
"Good." I say. "Erin, 23 laps." I yell.
"She's not even sweaty!" Edward says.
"Or out of breath." Myra adds.
"I told you you were fast." I mutter to her. She nods.
"I know." My fingers brush hers and her breath hitches again. I know her from somewhere. Something to do with Jack, I think. I stand away. We leave the room and go down to the tracks. The train comes into sight and we begin to run. I know. Pure evil.

Erin's POV
"I know." I whisper. Fours fingers brush mine and my breath hitches. He moves away and we leave the room. We arrive at the train tracks, and begin to run as the train comes into sight. Four jumps land I'm about to when he pulls me up. "Hey. I was going to jump in." He smirks at my annoyance. "I had it."
"I know." His attitude is pissing me off. I slap his smirk off his face.